Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ipad 2 greenhorn question

I would like too know if anyone out there plays with a ipad 2 for this game? I use a bluetooth keyboard with my pad. Im having a hard time trying too take pictures with my ipad2. so if someone could help me out. Ill love ya longtime. :mrgreen:
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85

Re: Ipad 2 greenhorn question

Hey Crazy, this is Z from Danu. Good to see a friendly face on the forums. I also use an iPad 2 now, and you should be able to take a picture the same way you do on any iPhone/iTouch. Simply hold down the lock button and then hit the home button while you hold it down and it should snap a screenshot. Be sure to mention if there is a problem or if you're still having trouble! :)

Mr.Z. You sir are a good man haha thank you so much for the help. And I would like too thank you for everything you have done for me in the past and I hope for the future. Cheers buddy :mrgreen:
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85

I use photobucket. If you download the photobucket app and upload your pictures in the app, it will automatically upload them to the internet. All you have to do is click the IMG url on the app after you've uploaded it, and it will copy it to your clipboard. Close the app, and upload it to the website by pasting it. If you want to crop/turn picture you can download many different apps for that, but photobucket is the easiest/fastest way I have found to upload my pictures. I hope that wasn't too confusing, let me know if you need anything else.