Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Fix Aggy drops (you did fix Master's drops after all)

Lesser versions give lower level players at a chance at using a aggy drop
Don't know how your clan does hand out of aggy drops, we roll for ares, if your the right class and level you get a chance at a roll to get a drop
I don't think a lower level is needed. Aggy's location makes it unique because most levels120 and lower can' tget to him on their own and the mobs surrounding aggy would demolish them. So even if there was a placeholder boss, low levels would still lose out due to the mobs.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

+1
Completely agree with Aileron. Our world doesnt even have a single lvl 130 trident let alone a lvl 150 one. We have only ONE lvl 150 book, and many lvl 110 items going straight to alts. I dont see why a lvl 150 boss would drop a lvl 110 item - no lvl 110 could help in an agg fight unless it was a druid or lure mage.
I would like to have agg only drop lvl 150 items, but that would be a biased opinion coz im over lvl 150. I think the lvl 110 items should definately be removed. The 130s could stay. But the drop rate of 150s definately needs to increase.
____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________
Immortalius Lvl 215+ Warrior
Vyper Lvl 196 Ranger

Aeon
Taranis

introduce a new boss altogether... boss should be 120 ish and spawn on the bridge to twin towers, tweak mob placement around it, and its the guardian of the bridge. friendly dude gives you quest to kill it and you get a token from kill. redeemed for an item like the lower aggy drops-clan can collect tokens and then gear people with unidentified things. things would be class specific to the person who redeemed.

agg drops-130 wep gets slight boost made 140 req, same as all other 130 items.

DO NO DELAY UPDATE TO IMPLEMENT!
pr0blematic-rogue-retribution-107
pro8blematic-mage-retribution-120+lures ftw!
problematic-druid-retribution-95
sulis

^^^^^^
introduce a new boss altogether... boss should be 120 ish and spawn on the bridge to twin towers, tweak mob placement around it, and its the guardian of the bridge. friendly dude gives you quest to kill it and you get a token from kill. redeemed for an item like the lower aggy drops-clan can collect tokens and then gear people with unidentified things. things would be class specific to the person who redeemed.

agg drops-130 wep gets slight boost made 140 req, same as all other 130 items.

DO NO DELAY UPDATE TO IMPLEMENT!
:roll:
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity