Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

pets

Alrite so here is ny opinion on pets
I would hate them in this game they would be stupid
The only way in which i would have a pet in this game would be if it were a skill where an eagle swooped down and did damage to the enemy
Leave ur thoughts arguments
SwiftStrike : lvl 48 Rogue
Arawn server ftw

Re: pets

I know the devs are trying to stick with the Celtic theme, so mythological pets or creatures that actually existed in England/Irelland/Scotland around the time of the Celts would be best.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Pets have already been approved to be added in later down the road. As to how - I'm not quite sure. I suggested that there be a way to capture rare pets. It would be a lot better if you could go out and search for the best pet rather then throw down some platinum and buy one. Afterwards you could incorporate pets with each specific class. Perhaps bosses could drop pet eggs that are specific to your class. There's a lot of possibilities but pets will definitely be something to look forward to.

Pets have already been approved to be added in later down the road. As to how - I'm not quite sure. I suggested that there be a way to capture rare pets. It would be a lot better if you could go out and search for the best pet rather then throw down some platinum and buy one. Afterwards you could incorporate pets with each specific class. Perhaps bosses could drop pet eggs that are specific to your class. There's a lot of possibilities but pets will definitely be something to look forward to.
Shortsaid: were gonna be playing "celtic pokemon" somwhere soon :)
I'm a sheep,
Gwydion is the wolf
Solitaire is my herd

Chick -lvl 65+ rogue
CHICKxxNORRIS -lvl 33+ ranger

From the netherlands (holland)

Well if we are, i am going to be a celtic pokemaster!
No, I'm joking. i think rogues and warriors should get mounts, rangers and druids should get pets, and mages should get summons. But I don't really agree with everyone having a pet.
Dudezzy, 61 rogue
Good job celtic heroes!