Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What im looking forward to in update 3

I know the second one isnt out but i saw that it was being worked on so imma post my thoughts.

-PvP Clan Wars for sure and try and throw in 1v1. Along with this being implemented onethumb will increase income to continue running as people are going to want to try different stat builds for PvP to try and find the best build. The stat of Dex in PvP etc. Should also give a chance to dodge skills.

-New Skills, this gives players a chance to try new fighting tactics and expand from the current skills, instead of leading with pummel and giant swing for example in the warrior class. This im looking forward to as my main is a mage and am getting tired of fire magic.

-One problem with PvP when it comes out, all this new armor has fire,ice and magic resistance. To create balance for mages your gonna need to find a way to counteract this, or some people will be greatly upset.

-More weapons/armor, people like new items, to try on theyre character.

-Bosses,Add more and possibly reduce health the fact of having so much health doesn't mean the boss is harder just more time consuming.

If i think of anything else i will post later on.

Thanks for your time. :P
Last edited by Infernal on Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Re: What im looking forward to in update 3

I seen they were goin to add more new skills in chatter in the beta forum so i fig this is already worked in for update 3 we need more skills also i agree pvp individual an also clan wars as far as new items an weapons alot are in update 2 but heck i agree more weapons an items in update 3
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

What I would like to see the most is a balancing act between the classes. I haven't read too much about class balancing for update 2,except for druids (who need it the most).
Balance the strengths and weaknesses of each class so that more people want to play casters and also so that pvp isn't just between rogues, warriors and rangers.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

Things we are currently working on:

Adding a fancy particle system so we can do some really cool spell effects and general glowy stuff.

Puttin in non-combat activities; fishing, crafting etc.

Polishing up the menus, nice 3D character select and all round general added polish to the game.

Improving the areas; giving Lir's reach a nice makeover, adding different types of enemies so it's not just wolves in the starting area.

New inventory area for more items such as jewlery.

After that we'll look into other things like new areas, auction system, and lots of general improvements that have been requested.

Hope that keeps you informed with what we are currently up to.

Thanks!

Dear Admin,

Everything you posted sounds great! :D But out of that list you haven't listed PvP which i think majority people are looking more forward to more than anything, a chance to try you skills against another persons. I think the better animations you mentioned will also be a big plus.

Could you please reply with info about PvP and Clan Wars, I think this will hold people off about thinking of an update 4 afterwords, and this mmo needs something to keep competing with the rest of them out there in the iTouch/Phone store. I personally think this is it. :D

Dear Admin,

Everything you posted sounds great! :D But out of that list you haven't listed PvP which i think majority people are looking more forward to more than anything, a chance to try you skills against another persons. I think the better animations you mentioned will also be a big plus.

Could you please reply with info about PvP and Clan Wars, I think this will hold people off about thinking of an update 4 afterwords, and this mmo needs something to keep competing with the rest of them out there in the iTouch/Phone store. I personally think this is it. :D
+1
The information you listed sounds great Admin. But what about the PvP?
World: Morrigan

Name: Andris

Level: 3X Rouge