Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What's your worst loot so far?

X2
Take your pick!

I do actually think the Giant Ward one is pretty good, although the H2H ability on it kinda sucks. The Energy Well sucks on the Mage ones but I guess the Fire bonus is okay and the Play Dead one just completely sucks IMO.. To me, a Spear for Rogue is like a Staff to a Druid :lol:

The Spring of Life charm.. Could be kinda useful when the Dying defect comes into game and/if Spring Of Life removes the defect, but as of now I gotta agree, it does suck a little, but don't they all.
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

The Spring of Life charm.. Could be kinda useful when the Dying defect comes into game and/if Spring Of Life removes the defect, but as of now I gotta agree, it does suck a little, but don't they all.
prepping us for it maybe?
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

Funny but to me play dead is one of the high level rouges greatest abilities...

At lvl 120 I have hide and play dead max even though I have x2 camo charms I keep them on other toons and play like a rouge should be played.

My skills

Hide
Smoke bomb
Sneaky attack
Assassinate
Play dead

And I use them in that order.
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.