Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: sparkly halloween hat worth it>

Or you can ask yourself... How much is the hat going to be worth in the future? I say treble the amount it is now.
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

cantorix m8, you can expect halfway between 40k and 81k coz the noobs on our server sell for like 50 gold a pumpkin :)
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

Or you can ask yourself... How much is the hat going to be worth in the future? I say treble the amount it is now.

I honestly doubt it for two reasons. One, this game has too many rares. Two, OTM has proven they don't mind bringing back these items.
Agreed, rare items are only so when they are actually rare. With unique items for all times of year it becomes sort of common place and doesn't generate as much interest as it could. Especially with items returning in their original forms, the overall value of the unique items has suffered. It really is just a question of how much looks are worth to you. If you wanted to overcharge for a 2011 item then people would just be inclined to purchase the more common and less expensive 2012 versions or wait until 2013.

I've been known to collect a few rares, but I don't mind them coming back. I would rather OTM re-use old content, and focus their attention on updating permanent content. Less time spent on events means more time spent on the actual game.

Don't get me wrong, I love events and this one is one of the best because there is so much to do (there are obviously improvements to be made, but that's a topic for another thread). But if this content is used next year, a lot of the up-front work is out of the way for OTM and they can focus on new content. Plus, a lot of this stuff will be totally new to players that have joined after the event is over.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide