Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ruby skull knowledge pendant

2 or 3 in taranis.

I also like to add this is one item I dont mind spending 1m gold on. More worthy than Camo brooms!
MorphMarfa has retired from Celtic Heroes and most probably wont be resurfacing. He had a enjoyable time during his druid adventures in Taranis.

Lv 182+ Druid : Taranis

If its the one that gives xp or ability bonus then from what u heard from a clannie it was removed from the game. Well that what happened to several who had it in my clan where it was gone and refunded.
I dont think there were ever any knowledge pendents bought in herne and as far as ability boost pendents only bolmort had one.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

There are a few knowledge pendants on Rhiannon but only 1 is ruby.
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

If its the one that gives xp or ability bonus then from what u heard from a clannie it was removed from the game. Well that what happened to several who had it in my clan where it was gone and refunded.
I believe they are still in the game. They were very expensive items available to purchase last Halloween patch. I believe they were 300k... Which back then was astronomical.
Arwen: Ranger lvl 164 chieftan Rapture Eve Rhiannon
BlueBird warrior tank lvl 88
Aurora68: Druid lvl 80
Morganelefaye: Mage lvl 81
Satine: Rogue lvl 115
Missbehavin: lvl 80Druid (on vacation) sulis

I dont think there were ever any knowledge pendents bought in herne and as far as ability boost pendents only bolmort had one.
I thought WoVen had one. If not my bad. :lol: