Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta testers

yes we have had a few children in rhiannon too an they can be annoying it gets so bad somtimes i need a ignore button or something
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Just so you know that wasn't really directed at you darkchylde, you said you worked for a global company, im not assuming youre 12, though a Texas slang doesn't really change how you type...

The best example is daytons long tirade about rogues being awful, which he later edited.

I know zac its all good i posted a few pics of some stuff n the beta pic section :D
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

U cant really do that
Its called agism( yes its a real thing) if sum1 is annoying get proof and report them!
U cant really say some one with bad grammar is younger than 12 either they mightnt speak english very well :s
Lastly some1 can lie about their age u cant prove someone is younger than 12 unless they admit it themselves
Rant over
SwiftStrike : lvl 48 Rogue
Arawn server ftw