Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Future of Celtic Heroes

I have play plenty of MMO and one thing this game is missing is variety and customization.
Let's have different armor weather you want to go for defense, dex, ect. BecausE everyone looks the same. Some even exactly the same lol, I would like to be able to change the color if everything, have more then one armor that can compete with other. And let's not forget to apply this to weapons.
Server:Gwydion
Acct:
Darkvaine warrior lvl 84
Darkzinf Druid lvl 37
Darkvain Mage lvl 37

This might have been said before. But this game is in need of a auction house or somewhere ppl can go too and sell/ trade armor and weapons. Mail box would help out also for a auction house or if you want too get a item too a friend or clan member.You can just mail them the item. Being if they are in another time zone or for what ever reason. ;) Crafting is also needed! For people to have something too do other than grinding or boss fights. Maybe in the future we can see items with socketed slots on them. So we can add gems too items for bonus. Just ideas.. I'm sure some of these talking points have been brought up before. Anyway thxs.
Clan~Defiant. Chieftain Somar~warrior level 94
Darkeldar~ 73 Druid

Crazyfists~Rogue level 81
valic~Mage level 74
Chi one Lou~Ranger level 85

I have made a post about dungeon hunting , Please discuss it there not here !

Also dicuss pvp in my topic! *dungeon Hunting*

THANKS!
Dungeon hunting and pvp are good topics for this post since the Original topic is about the future of Celtic Heroes...
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti

ITS MY IDEA < LOL!
So nobody is allowed to discuss it except for where you want them to?
Nobody is claiming the idea as their as own, except you, but it is a valid topic for this post and should be talked about here as well as your thread. But not specifically in one place or the other.
New to the game? Find your answers here: Tips for Beginners

“A man only becomes wise when he begins to calculate the approximate depth of his ignorance.” -Gian Carlo Menotti