Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What's the best world and why?

Hello, I just started playing this game two days ago because I got bored of Order and Chaos and I wanted to try something new... All my characters start with "Rocker..." Lol I'm actually playing in the world Rhiannon but I have seen that this world doesn't have a lott of people (I'm actually a lvl 23 ranger lol) so that's what I have seen. What is your favorite world and why? What world has most people? Greetings to everyone :D

Re: What's the best world and why?

Rhiannon is a good world. But every world has players who are scammers or out to cause trouble or irritate you. So, don't expect any world to be perfect. Just be nice and be careful and you will be fine.
Hello, I just started playing this game two days ago because I got bored of Order and Chaos and I wanted to try something new... All my characters start with "Rocker..." Lol I'm actually playing in the world Rhiannon but I have seen that this world doesn't have a lott of people (I'm actually a lvl 23 ranger lol) so that's what I have seen. What is your favorite world and why? What world has most people? Greetings to everyone :D

Honestly last month or 2 Rhiannon has sucked. However, last few weeks it's been much better. We do have a fair amount of players, (High level players is what you should look for rather than lower level players) and in order to see these, you must have access to Otherworld etc :)

Never really been to another world so can't comment.

P.s. don't trade anyone your stuff, don't let them borrow and don't xfer and you can not be scammed :)
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Everyone's opinion would very on this subject. What would yo consider something to have made it best in your opinion. In mine, Rosmerta is the best. Couple reasons. First being where I started game and met great friends. Second reason it's the best is because it where all my fat loots are at.
Druid-185+ Server-Rosmerta Clan-Forever "Believe none of what you hear,and half of what you see."

Everyones gonna tell you that there main characters world is the best world. In other words there is no wrong choice. Going with that I'm gonna say lugh. We're not the biggest world numbers wise but we are a very community oriented world. I read alot about other worlds with the top clans always competing with each other and complaining about the others. At lugh we all work together to take down bosses. In almost every boss fight I'm in it's a combination of the top clans in the world. I've taken down many of bosses, I'm in clan Aftermath, with a combination of people from clan Berzerkers and clan Ancients. If you do choose lugh hop over to the lugh subforum and apply to join clan Aftermath. We'd love to have you and will help you out in game with understanding the game mechanics and helping you with your quest gear.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh