Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Its been a week.

Anyone, its been like 10 minutes. When is the udpate coming!!!

Daddy, I want the update and I want it now!!! :twisted:
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

I was making a joke. I agree with PaddyW. I have been wandering Liars Reach, helping out new players leveling by either healing or buffing cloak of fire on them. When Arawn is empty I travel into the tombs and kill Shiverlords, Fireknights and Black Ravs.

I have all the time in the world to wait and will pass the time by soloing, helping other players or just hanging with my clan.

Im a new player, help me! :D At least the delay gives me time to lvl and do real stuff... :D
I wouldn't call you new...The term farm fresh come to mind :lol:
I was making a joke.

Hmmm being Facetious are we :lol:

See how much fun this is :D
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Just a little bit. The update will come when it comes. In the meantime, I will go online, level, help out newer players and have fun with my clan. Keep killing Avatar, Kaira, Syrus and Mal until the time comes to move on to Stonevale.

You in the real world of celtic heroes need to level and make gold lots of it for in the beta world things are very very expensive an their are things in shale an stone that will decimate low levels we in the beta world have seen these things an also got xp boost an the goodies we needed to survive in beta world so keep on leveling an make lots gold an have patience for you will definately need both
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER