Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Its been a week.

pa·tient
adj.
1. Bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness.
2. Marked by or exhibiting calm endurance of pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance.
3. Tolerant; understanding: an unfailingly patient leader and guide.
4. Persevering; constant: With patient industry, she revived the failing business and made it thrive.
5. Capable of calmly awaiting an outcome or result; not hasty or impulsive.
6. Capable of bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance: "My uncle Toby was a man patient of injuries" (Laurence Sterne).
n.
1. One who receives medical attention, care, or treatment.
2. Linguistics A noun or noun phrase identifying one that is acted upon or undergoes an action. Also called goal.

(or my personal favorite...)

3. Archaic: One who suffers.

"an ability or willingness to suppress restlessness or annoyance when confronted with delay", i think weve been patient, but as they just said above, when they say one week,next week, just one more week, and it keeps adding on it get annoying. Now you do me a favor and look up the word, "punctual" :geek:

Punctual
[puhngk-choo-uhl]
strictly observant of an appointed or regular time; not late; prompt.
made, occurring, etc., at the scheduled or proper time: punctual payment.
pertaining to or of the nature of a point.
punctilious.
Or
Origin:
1350–1400; Middle English < Medieval Latin pūnctuālis of a point, equivalent to Latin pūnctu ( s ) a point, a pricking ( pung ( ere ) to prick + -tus suffix of v. action) + -ālis -al1 ; see pungent

Related forms
punc·tu·al·ly, adverb
punc·tu·al·ness, noun
non·punc·tu·al, adjective
non·punc·tu·al·ly, adverb
non·punc·tu·al·ness, noun
EXPAND
un·punc·tu·al, adjective
un·punc·tu·al·ly, adverb
un·punc·tu·al·ness, noun
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Shaggadelic my Friend, Wouldst you take my side in Saying Ranger1995 is Guily of being impatient? And Sir Ranger1995, wouldst thou do us a Big favor and Fall upon thy sword, And admit you are impatient.
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

Oh I see your really impatient and thanks for those meanings. :? Anyway I have asked admin the same question. Beta testing takes one week, approval by Apple takes one week. So in the end the end you have to wait half a month. Yes I was depressed to hear that too
World: Morrigan
User: Richardis (lvl 25)

Rosmerta
User:Hawklinfold (lvl 23) {Lost Again -.-}
The Unknows
User:Suprt (lvl53) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
User:Frey (lvl 24) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
Common sense isn't all that common at all