Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Agga teeth

For sure, because if it not part of the dragon armor quest, this is simply an outrage after all the plats spent by our brothers from other servers who actually got them... way before many servers start to even come close to agg, including mine. And also way before most players reach 140+, not even mention 150. This must have recquired a very large amount of players for these first kills as I could read.

By the way, I must recon on Lugh, we have been pretty much scared way too long of Aggy cat, but now at least terminated right on sight everytime he dare to spawn (please give us some reset lol) and he farted us a large amount of goodies, most high levelers on lugh have all some aggy brace and useful rings.

This is also why I do not complain for not having the opportunity to get an aggy tooth right now : we had our chance, but where simply not ready yet on Lugh.

So grats again to the bros of other servers who have an aggy tooth in their backpack right now !
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

So is the teeth just a sell the the store item?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

For sure, because if it not part of the dragon armor quest, this is simply an outrage after all the plats spent by our brothers from other servers who actually got them... way before many servers start to even come close to agg, including mine. And also way before most players reach 140+, not even mention 150. This must have recquired a very large amount of players for these first kills as I could read.

By the way, I must recon on Lugh, we have been pretty much scared way too long of Aggy cat, but now at least terminated right on sight everytime he dare to spawn (please give us some reset lol) and he farted us a large amount of goodies, most high levelers on lugh have all some aggy brace and useful rings.

This is also why I do not complain for not having the opportunity to get an aggy tooth right now : we had our chance, but where simply not ready yet on Lugh.

So grats again to the bros of other servers who have an aggy tooth in their backpack right now !
We killed black stone days after the update. We got a jasper looking stone named 'Meteoric Upgrade'.

We spent loads of plat to killed black stone back then, and turns out those stones were never used to upgrade meteoric, but instead the crest quest was introduced. So who knows