Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there a reason to fight with your bare hands?

rogues an ranger have hand to hand weapons known as knuckleblades (available from otherwold vendors) hand to hand can also be a good option for mages and druids if you have earthstone armour and/or a golden offhand sword (from otherworld) as hand to hand is very fast and would considerably boost the dps of a caster class
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

rogues an ranger have hand to hand weapons known as knuckleblades (available from otherwold vendors) hand to hand can also be a good option for mages and druids if you have earthstone armour and/or a golden offhand sword (from otherworld) as hand to hand is very fast and would considerably boost the dps of a caster class
Knuckleblades, huh? I'm far too low level to get to The Otherworld. What do these knuckleblades cost?

Knuckleblades, huh? I'm far too low level to get to The Otherworld. What do these knuckleblades cost?
35.5k tier 1 and 71k(correct me if I'm wrong) from tier two and these come with offhand knuck's
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity

Something is seriously wrong with the game if fighting bare handed does more damage than fighting with a weapon. OTM should fix this somehow...
And it is wrong that a Mage can "Chuck Norris" a mob harder than Nuke the crap outa it with a spell.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)