Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: fairy / goblin charms - stay or go?

My vote is to have them go.

As for new outfits/charms... I would rather the devs worked on the jewelry vendor so lower levels can buy some low level rings and charms.

I would also like to see a useful charm added to the lux shop. Since the removal of the camo charm, there is nothing really on the market to add to the misc slot. At 100 plus, I still have the +10 cold Belenus charm in that slot :roll: There simply isn't anything worth buying that is a reasonable price.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

I ask before hand if they are stayin or going before i buy stock of them for profit , But i do understand the time otm took to make this charms And. Really indont see fault if the stay as permanent stock ad when ppl ask for refund they take items you get the gold unpaid for it , you dont see the many charms out anymore Im collector but is 10 diferent collors of faires charms why settle for 1 color or why paid 500k to have all , suits still in the game how may players used them? Just otm refund all charms of ppl who invest of them and make stay .

The only problem i see here is croockback charms nobody is saying nothing about fairys charm.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

I really wanted to be a fairy queen. :cry:

I think they should stay and you just add more charms to the game. The fact that they are so expensive and it takes forever to get enough to actually buy them, you should let them stay permanently and not just for summer. If you get rid of them, people will sell them for twice as much and just make them that much less desirable. Not to mention that it doesn't even add bonuses to the stats.

You added it. You worked hard on it. It should stay at least until some other charms comes out.
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)