Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ARMOR!

How you get the armor that the melee combat trainer is wearing (hes in highscore village) cause u cant buy it anywhere and i dont know what monsters drop it so please reply if you know it! Thanks :)

Re: ARMOR!

They're level 40 and if you start at 2nd keystone in the catacombs (Death's caress) and go right down stairs towards the skeletons and then follow that hallway into another room and take a right (opposite the staircase that goes down) and then go in that room and take a left (into a staircase that goes up) you will be facing the hallway with the super agro mob. This is a very troublesome hallway, if you don't have the ability hide its extremely difficult getting past. Once you are past the hallway you're in a smaller entrence facing the boss room that has multiple black revenants in it. That is where you'll find your shiny armor. ;)

They're level 40 and if you start at 2nd keystone in the catacombs (Death's caress) and go right down stairs towards the skeletons and then follow that hallway into another room and take a right (opposite the staircase that goes down) and then go in that room and take a left (into a staircase that goes up) you will be facing the hallway with the super agro mob. This is a very troublesome hallway, if you don't have the ability hide its extremely difficult getting past. Once you are past the hallway you're in a smaller entrence facing the boss room that has multiple black revenants in it. That is where you'll find your shiny armor. ;)
Thanks but i gotta train before i could get there and what class can learn the ability "hide"

Rouge learns hide ;)
I got a rogue acc but how/where do i get hide ability?!
Talk to the rogue in Highshore Village. He sells rogue skills.

ImbuedGreen - Druid
World: Arawn