Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Beta Tells

I think it fits this treat fine-

A few things:

Death, thanks alot for posting al these pictures!
Admin, thanks for replying that much!

Now i'm pretty dissapointed with a few things like the price on this equipment.. Its so high that it would take a incredable amount of time to harvest that much money.. Also the fact that they are not class based dissapoints me to be honest.. The fact that (warriors), rogues, ranger and mages all could run around with a typical warrior weapon is pretty.. Akward.. I think that the classes are very nicely balanced (not mentioning druid-its a whole different experience). I like to see each class has its own specific charactaristics, as so, also its own weapons, skills, ARMOR, ect.
Yes i agree that there needs to be a solution for the druid but please keep the equipment spread out over the classes as much as possible please(Exept for minsc ofcourse). I know that ch is a free game and u still need to be financed but i think that the item shop is gonna be a "must" now. I dont have a problem with spending a few in a while but i hope this isnt going to be a game where the rule:"who spends the most is the best" is dominating.

Anyway, thanks alot for the updates and good luck!
Greetz from holland :)
I'm a sheep,
Gwydion is the wolf
Solitaire is my herd

Chick -lvl 65+ rogue
CHICKxxNORRIS -lvl 33+ ranger

From the netherlands (holland)

Draylaw has them, although his stock rotates so new things appear each time something is bought from his shop
So does this mean you have to buy something in order to see other gear?

For example, if I wanted to buy the Golden Shield of Valor would I have to blow money on other items to get it to show up in the shop?

Yes and no really...

Example the shop has 4 items:

Dagger Price 8
Shield Price 1000
bow Price: 200
sandals Price: 10

Ofcourse these arn't real prices and he sells items with stats on them. So when you want the shield of valor you will need to buy 1 other item. In the case you probably buy the dagger because this price is really low.

This is what the shop wil look like now:

Shield Price 1000

When you leave the shop and re-enter 1 new item will be added.

<New Item>
Shield Price 1000

This new Item can be any item! So the chance you get the Shield is really small. So when you ask: "Do I need to buy an item so this shield appears." I would say no. You probably lose all your money and the Item probably won't even appear.

Question: "So does this mean you have to buy something in order to see other gear? " Yes that's right.

If I were you I would just check in once in a while.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

Draylaw has them, although his stock rotates so new things appear each time something is bought from his shop
So does this mean you have to buy something in order to see other gear?

For example, if I wanted to buy the Golden Shield of Valor would I have to blow money on other items to get it to show up in the shop?
Hey the luxury vendor in Farcrag Castle still has fixed stock so you can get the shield anytime you want you don't need to buy anything else first.

Draylaw the Arms Dealer is a different character who is in the McCroin camp in Shalemont Ravine and sells a wide variety of miscelaneous items. When someone buys something he gets another random item of stock into the shop - you don't need to buy something personally, anyone on the world that buys an item will get him to restock. He has about 10 or 20 items on display at any time and a few hundred in his stock bag, it's just the item that was bought that gets replaced with another one.The idea for this is that it adds a bit of variety to make his shop different from the others and more interesting.

Hey the luxury vendor in Farcrag Castle still has fixed stock so you can get the shield anytime you want you don't need to buy anything else first.
Thanks, good to know. You had me going for a minute there. :)

OK it looks from this thread that people are not too happy with Dreylaw selling random items that some may view as essential purchases.

So we are going to make some new vendors that always sell the core items like the new armour and weapons, and have Draylaw selling a few random odd bits and bobs that may be interesting but are not the core items you would use.

Hope that is a good solution.