Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Paladin (admin read)

I like your ideas burgerking but I would rather take it this way.

warrior:
brute: extra strength and added damage with blunts, able to stunn or KO an opponed with out shield bash
one man army: added health and armor
sword fighter added dex, more chance to block,added damage with swords, can make wounds with out skill
axe master: added strength, can make wounds with out a skill, more damage with axes

Ranger
sniper:extra range and dose more damage when at fatrther range, more dex
sling shot: depends if this previously suggested idea is implemented
close quarters combat ranger: has slight mele skills depends on arrow(they stab opponed with arrow), added close range damage.
hide and shoot: runs faster, camo skill is faster and undos all previous Argo but opponent don't regain back it's health

Mage
black magic : differnt skills using the ''dark side of magic"
fire Mage: uses all fire based skills, wands
ice Mage: uses all ice based skills and wands

rouge
assassin: increased camo skill lenth and first strike or increased sneakey attk damage
theif : extra gold drops
precision rouge: more damage with knifes, if these is crits added better chance of Frits

droid
healer:added healing power
in one with nature: added lighting bot damage..
(can't think of that many caus havnt played a droid)
ign: wreckall. ign: beastmode
lv: 90+. lv: 35+
clan: raptureve.

No offense

You kinda sound like someone obsessed with like COD and that genre lol. Sniper,Precision rouge, etc.
...after looking over my post I kinda do sould like that haha sorry Gears 3 came out and was playing that before my post.

also It would be fine if admin changed a few names and tweeked a few things.
ign: wreckall. ign: beastmode
lv: 90+. lv: 35+
clan: raptureve.

I don't think there should be more classes, but more skill paths for the classes to take. I know this has been mentioned a lot, and doesn't really go with Celtic mythology, but races would be cool to add. I think there should also be more character custimization such as faces and hair.
World: Sulis- Class: Ranger