Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Not Holding Back

To be honest here I've made up my mind. Firstly I'm on trix's side, I've known him for a while now and he's s good player. Secondly, wizard. You told me you were from crom where you're main account was one: Dark knight. I had seen this name on the forums before so was glad to see you. Now you post this topic under name: ranger1995. This is not dark knight I believe because I have seen anforum user with the name DARKKNIGHT. If you can lie about this then this entire topic could be a lie, I'm not saying it is, just voicing a thought.
Server: Arawn
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Well here I am, happy? I was logged in to my friends user. I really do not care who'd side you are on wolf here is my point Xeon/Trix/ his other Druid account is pissing me off, I'm on the forum not the game so I'll say it. that Low life idiot is pissing me off he's acting like a stupid 3 year old who litterly has NO LIFE 3 hours after this pos I log in as soon as he sais me he gets on his iPad and iPod and FALLOWS me again everywhere I go. This time I asked nicely to remove one of his accounts off of a spot to let me kill a spawn. He responded to me by acting stupid and swearing at me. I will post the picture tomorrow, really nice of you to side with him "Wolfie" that idiot is the most immature player I have ever met and if you agree with him then I guess your just like him.
Player: Phyzem:216Rogue
Player: Krypto:187-Rogue
Clan: Unit
http://www.youtube.com/mrappbee

Lol, rage. This makes you seem like the immature idiot, how about you just go back to crom. Problem solved everyone happy.
Wolf lvl 104 Mage
Valyrix lvl 100 Ranger
Bronn lvl 93 Warrior
Kryxis lvl 70 Druid
LolCat lvl 90 Rogue
Player since v1.0, awwwww yea :D

Wow I think I was in avatars room when the end of this happened but I missed most of it. I think a lot of this is due to the close quarters of the catacombs. I can tell you I've been KS'd and Ks'd other players accidentally. My philosophy is that if I get KS'd once or twice or I don't like how the sharing is going then go to another room where there are fewer people. I don't like to be confrontational and getting angry doesn't help the situation. In fact while you are causing a ruckus screaming you are loosing kills :roll:

Honestly when I'm trying to level and I see another person or two, I will automatically go to another room if it is empty. My goal is to Level and all three rooms offer bonus spawns of high level MOBS! I just don't get it when there are tons of people trying to level in the avatar room when the other two rooms are available.

About who is right and who is wrong I cant say but I can vouch for Trix and company. I have played with them for a while and they are always very helpful and generous to the clan. Wizard I don't know you that well so I can't comment although you did help we with a boss fight with some potions so you have been helpful too. (I died anyway :cry: )

If you've read my posts you know that I believe that to succeed with an MMO you have to be nice to people. MMOS are about helping one another. With that thought, I'll leave this last idea about fighting in the catacombs with other players.

If you get 0 XP's for a MOB, let the lower level player kill it. Ask them if you can take the higher EXP spawn in exchange for giving them the rest.....And you heal and buff each other. :) When I play with someone this way I really enjoy the game more than any other time. We both are leveling nicely and helping each other with our goals. What's not to love!

Thanks for letting me invade your thread with some goodness and light :lol:
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

You Rock Raven and you said it all.

Listen to Raven she's a wise Lady.
Vasili - Rogue main since the beginning. a devoted ASSASSIN
Level 110+ Sulis-Retribution Slowly turning Blue! thanks to a great clan! thanks Guys!

Transcendence Devoted supporter and clansman

Man we need PVP. I would play plat to watch Trix and Wizard battle this out solo, no pots no other player intervention, just skills.

I have 100 gold on Trix, any takers?
Arawn: HotHealer, Belgaron, Ulath, ShadowWalker, Sparhawk
Level: 50 Druid, 54 Mage, 61 Ranger, 50 Rogue, 42 Warrior
Clan: Juppongatana

May I ask which server wizard and trix/Zeon/photogryd(whatever) are on?
World: Morrigan
User: Richardis (lvl 25)

Rosmerta
User:Hawklinfold (lvl 23) {Lost Again -.-}
The Unknows
User:Suprt (lvl53) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
User:Frey (lvl 24) {Password Lost}
Accuracy
Common sense isn't all that common at all