Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Better Hurry With Update

Dang man, what the big deal?

Sure the grind is getting a little boring I'm lvl 56....

BUT

I either keep at it or I don't.

I try to make the most out of my time in the game. It's about having fun, so I make my own fun. Here on Epona our clan had an event this past weekend helping out new players on the surface. It was a blast.

But you know what, if you are that bored just take a break. Heck all last week I just kinda put the game away and it was nice. Besides, don't you have a computer? A console? That big of a deal just play something else for a bit.

jus seen in beta tester forum they are done with update an we should receive the build soon to test prob tom admin said a few days ago either tues r wed so im thinking wed as soon
as i know i will let yall know when we get build to test i know it sucks that you hav to wait but it will be worth the wait jus continue to level an make gold for ther will be over a 1000 new items gonna need gold gold an also help out with your clan an clan members thers other things to do other than stay in a dusky dungeon
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Hi there

Yep sorry for the delays it has taken a while but all that extra time has gone into improving the game so it should be worth it.

We're setting up the beta server right now so it will be starting soon.

Thanks a lot for your patience, I know for the high level players you have been cooped up into a small area until now!

I, for one, am spending my time improving my clan. We boss hunt for the best items and distribute to eachother. We want to be at the top of the clan leader boards.

Take your time getting it right, Admin. Sulis is patient.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

Argh we didn't quite make the client in time today #- still a few too many bugs left to release it, but DEFINITELY it's going to be released tomorrow!! Or else! :twisted:

Here's the bug count currently:

2575 bugs resolved.
49 bugs remaining.

So we are very close..

I agree with Revenge completely:

Now is the time to shore up the clan needs and help out while there are still a fair amount of players 'cooped up' in Dustwither. Considering this app has only been out a short while I'm surprised with the perceived discontent.

While playing Lord of the Rings online some years ago, I learned it had been 2 years of waiting before the Mines of Moria expansion was released! Now those were some hungry players and the downside was all the high lvls had moved on, making completion of group content at previous cap difficult to complete. It was like asking the veterans to go back into a bad relationship. :)

Make the best of the time left before the update!

I do agree with Revenge and Gauz, you have to make the best of the situation... However, I think that the reason for discontent on the worlds is that, in our fast-paced world of technological change, people's attention spans have been getting shorter and shorter...

On the bright side, looks like the beta starts tomorrow and that mean the update could go live as early as Sept. 22! (in a perfect scenario)

Argh we didn't quite make the client in time today #- still a few too many bugs left to release it, but DEFINITELY it's going to be released tomorrow!! Or else!

Here's the bug count currently:

2575 bugs resolved.
49 bugs remaining.

So we are very close..

When the admin allow us some insight into the development of the update, that's the type of transparency we players love. There is nothing worse then being left in the dark.
Frank [Dead] | Gareldar [Dead]
Arawn since 2011