Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Moon Mask FAQ

Hey Everyone,

Thought I would post some more details on the Moon Masks since I haven't seen much of a guide anywhere on here. To the best of my knowledge there are 4 types of Moon Masks per Mask Color. Meaning there are 4 different Pink masks, 4 different Red masks, etc. (I need to confirm this with the White Moon Mask).

So far I personally have 14 Moon Masks, 13 of which are different. From what I have seen so far each and every Moon mob has the chance to drop 1 of 4 kinds of Moon masks per color.

The Types per color are:
Seer's
Enforcer's
Troubador's
Vanguard's

You will find all 4 variations for every color mask that is out there. To the best of my knowledge the Moon Masks folow in the same order as the regular mask quest line. Meaning that the Evasion stats are lower with the basic colors and higher with the rarer masks such as the White Mask. The Masks also can be found on any humanoid mob to my knowledge. I have confirmed drops from Bandits in Lirs Reach, Acolytes in Dustwither, Connact in Shalemont, Druids in Stonevale, and Rangers in OtherWorld (need to confirm if Crookbacks drop as well).

If memory serves correct there are 9 Mask Colors, meaning there should effectively be 36 differernt types of Moon Masks (40 if a Black Moon mask exists). Hope I didn't burst any collectors bubbles if they want to obtain them all (It is quite a feat!). Happy Hunting :D

http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com

Re: Moon Mask FAQ

Haha lol, I thought the enforcers one was good. I thought my hunting was over :(

Damn.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Haha lol, I thought the enforcers one was good. I thought my hunting was over :(

Damn.

Actually, the enforcers, seers, vanguards, and troubadors are all the same. Ex: a Seer's Red mask will have identical stats as a Seer's Enforcer's mask. The difference in stats actually lies within the color of the mask. Ex: Red mask has Evasion +10 versus White mask has Evasion +300 (or something like that).

Damn.

Actually, the enforcers, seers, vanguards, and troubadors are all the same. Ex: a Seer's Red mask will have identical stats as a Seer's Enforcer's mask. The difference in stats actually lies within the color of the mask. Ex: Red mask has Evasion +10 versus White mask has Evasion +300 (or something like that).
Oh well that narrows it down. I have a enforcers yellow, so I just have to aim for a white mask?

Seems simple enough.
Proud Clansman of Avalon

Damn.

Oh well that narrows it down. I have a enforcers yellow, so I just have to aim for a white mask?

Seems simple enough.
To my knowledge the White Mask is the Best and I know that for sure drops in OW by the Bridge. However.... I have an inkling that there could be a Black Mask hiding around the Dragon Cultists, but who knows! I'm not a high enough level to try force spawning there :D

If I find one I'll let you know, but for now! White mask here I come!
Proud Clansman of Avalon

However.... I have an inkling that there could be a Black Mask hiding around the Dragon Cultists, but who knows! I'm not a high enough level to try force spawning there :D
We have been xp grinding on Aggra cave for the last month or so, that's a lot of dead cultists and tamers, and any mask bearers have yet to spawn. Even when they said they increased the chances of moon mask mobs spawning, it's highly unlikely there's a black mask hiding there. I think the White Mask is the highest you can get.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So what servers have white moon masks yet ik danu does we have two no confirmed black mask but I think it only makes sense to. If not there darn well should be.
Cheech-ranger-190
Healme-Druid-169
Tears-rogue-113
time420-mage-142

I got a blue vanguard mask from a dragoncult mob, level 143 two stars in aggy cave.
However.... I have an inkling that there could be a Black Mask hiding around the Dragon Cultists, but who knows! I'm not a high enough level to try force spawning there :D
We have been xp grinding on Aggra cave for the last month or so, that's a lot of dead cultists and tamers, and any mask bearers have yet to spawn. Even when they said they increased the chances of moon mask mobs spawning, it's highly unlikely there's a black mask hiding there. I think the White Mask is the highest you can get.