Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodlust Helm

isn't the otherworld lux helms better? like the golden hem of serviety?
Depends on your strength. For druids, mages and tanks, 50 damage will be more than the str-modified damage a bloodlust helm gives.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Based on the amount and quality of questions that have recently been posted to this forum, I feel that we have an infestation of Help Vampires
http://slash7.com/2006/12/22/vampires/
Help Vampires are found in every public online community, from those nearest to our hearts to those furthest from our principles.

Instead of consuming of ill-gotten hemoglobin, these vampires suck the very life and energy out of people. By nature they feed on generous individuals who tend towards helping others, and leave their victims exhausted, bitter and dispirited.
Identifying Help Vampires can be tricky, because they look like any ordinary person (or internet user, whichever is lesser). But by closely observing an individual’s behavior using this handy checklist, you too can identify Help Vampires in the field:
•Does he ask the same, tired questions others ask (at a rate of once or more per minute)?
•Does he clearly lack the ability or inclination to ask the almighty Google?
•Does he refuse to take the time to ask coherent, specific questions?
•Does he think helping him must be the high point of your day?
•Does he get offensive, as if you need to prove to him why he should use Ruby on Rails?
•Is he obviously just waiting for some poor, well-intentioned person to do all his thinking for him?
•Can you tell he really isn’t interested in having his question answered, so much as getting someone else to do his work?
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

Bloodlust is the best dps helmet on the game at the moment, i would happily pay 200k for one if i didnt already have one.
You couldn't even buy mine for 500k hahahaha

But seriously, I won't sell it full stop.
Same with my camo charms, why do you think they were discontinued?
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)