Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admins, game developers, designers

I would just like to take a second to say... AWESOME JOB as making this game! I realize everyday tons of times during the day there is something that you guys have to either fix or add. I look forward to this Update very much so, can't wait. But i just wanted to give props to you guys cause i know you are all adding alot of stuff, and working SUPER hard at making this an amazing and History worthy game. I support this game hands down.

So keep up the great work!

Thanks!!! :shock: :o :D
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

Re: Admins, game developers, designers

I have to agree here. I think that this game could be really great if it keeps growing. I work as a freelance environment artist and have made the Dustwither catacombs in this game. I still miss working for theese guys. I have missed a good mmo to iphone. I think this can be awsome. Keep up the good work.

I love the feel the Catacombs give me. It inspires me to play more. I hope they hire you back for more dungeon design!

Thanks alot, really nice words, To be honest with you i think this level will look much better on an ipad, the resolution on all textures are quite high. you can watch my portfolio here: http://jimmylivefjord.carbonmade.com/projects/3055286 , The lightning is just for render purpose. Thanks again and happy gaming !

I love the feel the Catacombs give me. It inspires me to play more. I hope they hire you back for more dungeon design!

Thanks alot, really nice words, To be honest with you i think this level will look much better on an ipad, the resolution on all textures are quite high. you can watch my portfolio here: http://jimmylivefjord.carbonmade.com/projects/3055286 , The lightning is just for render purpose. Thanks again and happy gaming !
I have to say I am really impressed with your work. It gives you the feeling that the characters in the game actually built the the structures, and they are inhabited with actual life.