Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Protest >:(

I totally agree with this protest. I bought a short sword that cost all my money but it was really good. Then after a few hours the patch was released so i couldn't use sneak(My favorite skill) with it anymore. Could you please make it so you can still use sneak with short swords as short swords are rouge like weapons. I understand making it so sneak does not work with big heavy weapons like hammers but since a short sword is a small light weapon I beleive you should be able to use sneak with it. ;)

I agree with the above quote short sword is a rouge wepon you should be able to use it.

I was playing last night for Around 5 hours and only leveled up once.

I have spent money on my charecter just to find out he is almost useless now.

why should i have to start again with a new class and spend more money.

What a waste.
IGN - Steveyg
Clan - Knights
World - Mabon
Class - Rouge
Level - 48

Hmm,For those people who who complain about fighting lower level monsters, don't we all? Idk about you guys, but I survived using a daggers all throughout the my game play until hitting level 44. I used it into believing dagger ability is made for something cool? So I kept using it. haha. I managed. I'm a rogue, and of course it takes hard work, so pls don't complain about leveling. Other class ends up the same;fighting monsters lower than them to level. Besides,the whole idea of axe, swords and maul for rogues is really really ridiculous. Only thing acceptable for them would be "claws" or "daggers."

If u really whanna fight higher levels or a monster almost the same lvl as you,make a party! That's all! Thanks!

We are currently looking into adding a dagger to use in your other hand which will add piercing damage, hopefully this will replace the shields as well which don't look as cool for rogues.

Hopefully this can make the next update, I will keep you updated.

We are currently looking into adding a dagger to use in your other hand which will add piercing damage, hopefully this will replace the shields as well which don't look as cool for rogues.

Hopefully this can make the next update, I will keep you updated.

They're working on it, so hopefully no more protest, and be PATIENT fellow rogues.
Thanks Celtic-warrior!

Protest >:(

ok i think that using daggers in both hands is a good idea but i still think rouges shud be able to use axes with sneaky attack becuz they are small and it kinda goes with rouges if you actualy look at a rouge with a medium sized axe or a small sized axe. itll make the game alot better i think. and you shud make worlds bigger and have a wider selection of monsters to fight.

ok i think that using daggers in both hands is a good idea but i still think rouges shud be able to use axes with sneaky attack becuz they are small and it kinda goes with rouges if you actualy look at a rouge with a medium sized axe or a small sized axe. itll make the game alot better i think. and you shud make worlds bigger and have a wider selection of monsters to fight.
They are working really hard at getting this update at, which will add more to the world as well as alot more monsters and bosses, So be patient.
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

two daggers hmm sounds ok. 17+17= 34 piercing damage

that sounds ok altho that is only with the two strongest daggers :P)

we will just have to wait and see what the update will bring us in the near future ! :)

~matt~
World:Taranis
Ign: spyro
Class: rogue
Level:51

I dont mean to complain/troll but ur saying I have to train on 7 exp per kill :O :O AND I'm only level 35!! I really want to lvl for the epic weapons and for the pvp !! At this rate it will take 4-5 hrs for 1 lvl :( and exile I didn't increase my strength at all so in close combat I die in 4-5 hits!! Increasing focus for sneaky attack worked for me so that's all I did!!
SwiftStrike : lvl 48 Rogue
Arawn server ftw

two daggers hmm sounds ok. 17+17= 34 piercing damage

that sounds ok altho that is only with the two strongest daggers :P)

we will just have to wait and see what the update will bring us in the near future ! :)

~matt~
Like Etive said, they will be releasing an update soon. This will include a variety of weapons.. ;)

ImbuedGreen - Druid
World: Arawn

Complaining has come a long way...

and it looks like its gonna keep on going...
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...