Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Protest >:(

Or if not increase the damage, make the daggers way lighter.. Or make our attacks faster.
Another problem I have, why can't I sneak attack properly agaisnt a lvl 40 monster when I'm lvl 40 already.. Makes it hard for us rogues.

Or if not increase the damage, make the daggers way lighter.. Or make our attacks faster.
Another problem I have, why can't I sneak attack properly agaisnt a lvl 40 monster when I'm lvl 40 already.. Makes it hard for us rogues.
Sneak attack becomes better the more you use it, so hang in there.

Yes the high hit was fun but what does it matter we were overpowered against other (im a rogue too)
But increas the normal dagger hit a bit then its just fine for me
And sneaky attack cost to much energy lower that a bit
Last edited by iBubble on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i agree sneaky attack should be made so rouges can use anywep with that ability cuz now it takes for ever to lvl up becuz us rouges have to fight lower lvls witch give alot less exp...

Hi guys - we are currently working on the rogue damage and are making the following changes to counterbalance the lack of 2 handers:

1) Increase the damage of sneaky attack with dagger
2 Increase melee damage of rogues using current daggers

Once this is live please come back and give us feedback on how the new change feels.
you shud make a
3) make sneaky attack compatible with swords,axes, ect...
it would make the game alot better...

Hi guys - we are currently working on the rogue damage and are making the following changes to counterbalance the lack of 2 handers:

Once this is live please come back and give us feedback on how the new change feels.
you shud make a

it was like that already like that but they changed it -.-
World:Taranis
Ign: spyro
Class: rogue
Level:51

you shud make a
I dont think giving Rogues the ability to use effing axes and swords to do sneak attack is even anything like a rogue at all... a rogue cant sneak around with a heavy wep thats like giving a freakin ninja a Use hammer to assassinate someone with :l or a marksman a stick with some leafs on it and telling them to snipe with it..... Cmon dont even start ranting about them needing to be able to give rogues anything other than daggers. But i have to say i think certain weapons should be only for certain classes.
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

If you guys lower the attk ok sneak ability you guys should balance it put by making the normal attk a little higher Because the normal attk is rly low, I have a lv 40 rogue with str on 70 and I only hit 14's while a lv 1 warrior n others n hit 20's n 30's. You guys should lower the sneak ability n make the attk higher.

I have to say raise the attk damage
Or
Raise damage of all skills
World: Taranis
Name: SkyRida

• Add me if you wanna chat or need help
• Add me if you wanna dungeon hunt or kill monsters

If you guys lower the attk ok sneak ability you guys should balance it put by making the normal attk a little higher Because the normal attk is rly low, I have a lv 40 rogue with str on 70 and I only hit 14's while a lv 1 warrior n others n hit 20's n 30's. You guys should lower the sneak ability n make the attk higher.

I have to say raise the attk damage
Or
Raise damage of all skills

I agree
World: Arawn
IGN: Etive
Class: Druid lvl 55
Clan: (Leader) RedBranch

I totally agree with this protest. I bought a short sword that cost all my money but it was really good. Then after a few hours the patch was released so i couldn't use sneak(My favorite skill) with it anymore. Could you please make it so you can still use sneak with short swords as short swords are rouge like weapons. I understand making it so sneak does not work with big heavy weapons like hammers but since a short sword is a small light weapon I beleive you should be able to use sneak with it. ;)