Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Update and Questions about it.

I realize this has been brought up before, but I felt like asking this question myself. As far as I understand it, the update will bring two new fairly big outdoor areas, as well as better improved and an all new fighting style animation. I asked this question before but really did not understand the answer. I understand that the update is MAINLY focused on the new areas. But will there be ANY new weapons and armor what so ever? I've checked the descipton of the app, and on the very bottom it states "all new weapons and armour" but when I asked the official Facebook group for Celtic Heroes they said there will not be new weapons and armour. So which is it?

Here are some of my ideas for future updates. As a Chieftain of a clan ( I'm sure this applies to all chieftains) I like my members having the very best armour and weapons, so I help them whenever I have the means nessasary. Obviously people of other clans noticed this and started to join my clan. I let some people barrow armour and weapons then, they left it and returned to their old clan. You should make it so that the weapons we lend to members are only allowed to be worn while In the clan, if they leave it automatically returns to the bank (clan storage). Now, I'd like to talk about the water, I would like it if you made it so that the characters could swim. Although this is not the most useful idea, it would be nice if you could implement it Into the game and make some type of creatures that attack you while swimming.

Now for the Merchants. I'd like to seek something done with them. First off, it would e much better if you made cottages where they were at instead of randomly finding them around the map. Each cottage should have a symbol outside, for example, If it is a weapon shop put a shield and sword outside the cabin. If it's for potions make it have potions/necklace for misc items. This brings me to my next point. It would be neat if you let us go inside buldings, I'm not talking about just the castle itself but the houses inside it.

Classes are nice to have but what about races? The new upcoming iOS mmo "World of Midgaurd" and the already realeased "Order and Chaos" have races. Vampires, Elfs, Trolls, Dwarfs, Humans, etc are a very nice implement to put in the game. I have a question about PvP. Is there just going to be an arena where to fight? Or can you male it so that you can randomly attack anyone? I would like to attack anyone at will it sounds much more entertaining. But if it is done this way you should add restrictions regarding what level can attack what level. Example: don't allow a level 59 to attack a level8 that would obviously be too unfair.

That's all I could think of right now besides the mounts. If I think of more I will post them on here.

Re: The Update and Questions about it.

i love your ideas i think der gr8 i wud like to see wen u click on someone and it say send pvp reguest instead of being an area its not intresting and u get exp if u win the pvp fight
I personally think both should be used. If you want an individual fight Thwn you should click on the person and have an option to send a PvP request. But I want a place to attack peopleat random as well.

Re: The Update and Questions about it.

Sorry if this has already been answered or not, but will there be more clan titles? Like maybe subdivisions such as Clan Advisor, Clan Recruiter. Or maybe just plainly more ranks, like one in-between Clansmen and Guardian that can only invite members and can't kick?
Ghostman
Lvl 51
Ranger
World Herne
Chieftain of Infallible