Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Have Stonevale Mini-bosses always been 6-star mob's?

I was roaming thru SV and saw Charfire up and decided to test my Ward of Fire against him.. Yeah he is impotent against it...but long story short...I stayed to whittle him down..and realized that he is a 6 star. (my memory has mini's as 5) Seems kinda unnecessary for the lower lvls that might more usually kill him...and need him. I did throw the sun frag up to the noob who needed it first in shout..but just seems weird to me to see a "Mini-boss" in a specific lvl'd zone be 6 stars.
No I think they were always 6* only their lvl is lower i think.

Kk good to know thanks... I think this may be the correct answer and Warden Wisps are 5.
Turns out I was just mistaken.... So nothing to see here...move along ;) :lol:

[Editted: to change the tone because I very well may be remembering this incorrectly]
Edited again to reflect my mistake.
Last edited by Teaweasel on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Why did Stonevale Mini-bosses become 6-star mob's?

I don't know how it used to be but charfire is a kind of special rare boss that spawns in different places and is not a ph. I'm sure you knew that but, i don't know, it seems normal to me and I think it is the only one like that.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Have Stonevale Mini-bosses always been 6-star mob's?

I don't know how it used to be but charfire is a kind of special rare boss that spawns in different places and is not a ph. I'm sure you knew that but, i don't know, it seems normal to me and I think it is the only one like that.

Um incorrect. Charfire is Fellfire's mini boss similar to how Brutus is Falgren's. Or Crystalmist/Chillmist, or Shimmerspell/Starspell, or Crumblehorn/Spirehoof... The mini boss (to my memory) used to be a 5 star and the two PH's used to and still ar 3 & 4 star varieties.

I was scanning other SS's on all the mini bosses are now 6 stars. Maybe they always were and just the lvl is less than the Boss. Maybe I am wrong as some people are saying it's always been 6, but I swear it wasn't when I was playing in SV. Who knows?

I know Some posion wisps are 4 stars, maybe the warden quests wisps are five stars and that's my confusion.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Re: Have Stonevale Mini-bosses always been 6-star mob's?

Um incorrect. Charfire is Fellfire's mini boss similar to how Brutus is Falgren's. Or Crystalmist/Chillmist, or Shimmerspell/Starspell, or Crumblehorn/Spirehoof... The mini boss (to my memory) used to be a 5 star and the two PH's used to and still ar 3 & 4 star varieties.

I was scanning other SS's on all the mini bosses are now 6 stars. Maybe they always were and just the lvl is less than the Boss. Maybe I am wrong as some people are saying it's always been 6, but I swear it wasn't when I was playing in SV. Who knows?

I know Some posion wisps are 4 stars, maybe the warden quests wisps are five stars and that's my confusion.
Ik last thing is correct, but I think they used to be 5* too... ;)
Galactus: Level 100 Rogue
World: Taranis
Clan: Curiosity