Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make The initial Warden armour quest easier

No dont change it, alot of people have worked 10x harder than the newer players to get warden newer players dont understand that it took us a while to get and theyre expecting it straight away, warden quests are fine as they are.
Server:Danu
Class:Ranger
Name:Funnish
Level:153

Yes and before Update 3 came out tell me how many level 140s were in your way? I am just asking for the quest to be level appropriate and reflect that this a weak armor set. If you don't want the quest to reflect that then I want a bad ass weapon and brestplate out of this quest.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

+1
I totally agree. I have been trying to obtain fragments for the longest time now. (I level slowly) and only have recieved two moons and an oak. If OTM would make this quest easier I think all beginner player would be happy
s0up-level 63-Arawn
Clan- Sabre
"To the end my comrades"

PS using that logic people would save up their hard earned money for that awesome top of the line IBM 386 pentium pc, but would you work as hard and pay the same price for that computer today?
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Omg make warden quests easier !? They r easy enough already if u aren't able to do warden quests get quartz armour then (that's what its needed for actually) and before the update in the times when there was no meteoric armour and warden was like god armour it was thousands times more hard to get warden armr.But I was very surprised when I had pants gloves helm boots at only lvl 56! And now its way more easy to get disks coz there are heaps of high lvls on each server now so dont complain :x
Shepman-lvl171
shepdruid-lvl44 druid(abandoned currently using as bank)
Shepberry-lvl73 ranger
World:Gwydion
Clan:Solitaire
IF YOU WANNA DO SOMETHING JUST DO IT

Just notice the disconnect here look at who is saying warden is ok and the ones who don't. There is a reson people don't want it changed. They would hate to lose their grip on the scam they are running. This is the underlying problem. I say update the quest so that warden is ACCESSIBLE. Right now it is not.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Just notice the disconnect here look at who is saying warden is ok and the ones who don't. There is a reson people don't want it changed. They would hate to lose their grip on the scam they are running. This is the underlying problem. I say update the quest so that warden is ACCESSIBLE. Right now it is not.
Dude the warden quest has been at its easiest point now. U can buy all the disk for less than 120k back when they came out they were far and rare costing 500k to get full warden. No.... No just stop and think, be patient most people didnt get this stuff in 1 day or week cause i sure didnt.
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

That's very ignorant of you. I always give my fragments away to the clan for free to for a very low price (i.e. dragons not more than 20k each now). If anything, I rarely even engage in fragment bosses.

Forum Rules | Avoid Naming and Shaming | The Important Stuff
Want me to read your post? Quote me!