Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

In reference to the Beginners Mage Guide I am writing...

I haven't forgotten about writing a beginners mage guide that is geared towards individuals that don't have the means to buy a lot of plat or have access to lux items.

However, I would like to be able to send my final draft (via e-mail) to at least four or five experienced spell casters (plz lvl 95+) that can be helpful to newer players. I would like the guide to be a joint effort and will definately put your additions in the guide if it can help.

Thank you guys.
Rhiannon
Clan : Eternal Sin
DrStrange lvl 139 Mage

Re: In reference to the Beginners Mage Guide I am writing...

Hi!

First off, THANK YOU FOR THIS!

Second, I would like to recommend sending the file to newbs too? Not only to those new to the game, but those new to the class?

Reasons:

Things change a Lot, and it sounds like there were some pretty big changes last month. Especially if this is geared towards Beginner mages, some things that veterans Know may no longer be true; in fact, there is a recent thread about someone starting over and was asking why Mage vendors won't sell him books. As it turns out, because you now get those books by doing the main quest.

Memory. It would be not too far off the mark to say that some Veterans out there have literally forgotten more about the Mage class that a L30 like myself know about it. That's not saying a L30 will know more, but would have more recent experience what it Means to be low level - like my eye bugging out after seeing the prices for Ancient gear, when I have a grand total of 4500g at L31...

Just my 2 cents! Hope to see you guide soon!
World: Rhiannon

Hate to nominate myself but lvl 120 mage here. Yes I have bought about 9000 plat but I would like to look over your guide, my knowege of the game should help reguardless.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

I would reccomend mariner too. Things for noobs have changed a lot since I was that lvl.

Ie: how you get spells, how the new eshield works at a low level, ect.

And of course papi heh.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki