Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Patch Something Useful...

Theres alot of ignoring the problems that are repeatedly standing in the way of enjoying the game, and im about to quit. Ill list the problems, and not give an explanation why i find it to be more of a priority to the game than pretty much all the topics that are constantly being posted for the past 2 weeks. More like spam if u ask me...

- Wider camera view, zoomed out more
- rez idols cooldown shortened to 15 seconds
- mobs in otherworld give horrible gold it should be raised considerably
- exp per mob is not enough to level steady without lixirs, bring the 3 star 100s to 5k exp, 3 star golems to 6k exp
- the new 4 star lvl 90 eye of noons fill up the green eye spawn area, pls remove them or make the spawn rate much much less
- make the eyes no longer able to see through your camo charm
- transfer system, idk how many times i gotta say that for it to get through ur heads this game isnt efficient enough without one and has been promised to us for too long and no acheiving this goal
- when a player gets kicked from clan, have it say : "name" kicked "name"
- here's simply a good idea im throwing in: make the interface of ur screen fully customizable, slide auto attack over to the left right or wherever a person feels like, etc
- bring back colored text in chat
- put leystone in tavern
- put leystone in arena
- make a form of camo charm available to buy at a high price, whether it be 40% or 80%
- fix targetting issues, put icons we can tap, rather than just tapping where u think the mob is and not being able to targe the right one, like have a pop up display for who u want to target if the target is blocked by other targets in a pile of people, just like runescape.... -.- how hard is it to figure that one out...
- ingame forums, or actually notify players ingame about updates and all that rather than having to log on to a spam filled forums
- give us a separate slot for amulets that dont regen or rejuv
- make the snowman head capable of wearing as a fashion item
- take off the lvl 50 requirement on gloves etc fashion items, its pointless!
- make the fashion items that have bonus stats able to wear as a fashion
- fix the slow reaction time after u cast a skill u sit there for like 3+ seconds afterwards even if u have auto attack on (usually a problem with physical attack classes, havent had this problem with my druid yet)
- while energy shield is up, SHOW DAMAGE
- Some bosses dont even show the damage when u hit them
- when u are in a group, make the list start from the bottom of screen rather than sitting right in the middle of the text so u dont see their health...
- make the damage appear in front of the mob, rather than on top where u cant even view the damage while attacking BECAUSE THE SCREEN IS TOO CLOSE UP ZOOM IT OUT ........
- give us offers like all other applications that sell platinum, etc to get freen platinum, even if its 1 at a time and making us watch freakin 30 second videos
- stop focusing on an auction house thats only gonna make people go silent. most of the chat that goes on in this game is buying selling and trading requests so once thats gone, zones wont be saying much other than hate spam
- when someone trades u, and it times out, it kicks u out of the menu or shop CHAT etc etc etc, FIX THAT ITS ANNOYING

IF U READ THIS LIST ADMIN, AND U TELL ME ANY OF THIS SHOULD BE AFTER U FIX FROZEN ARMOR, PUT IN DRAGON ARMOR, FIX SPAWN RATES, MAKE AN AUCTION HOUSE I WILL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS THAT CALL THEMSELVES PROGRAMMERS. there is plenty to worry about, and this game isnt just gonna fix itself. we have spent a whole lot of money on this game to see the same issues remaining. ITS SAD THAT BETA TESTERS DONT SEE THESE ISSUES AS PRIORITY OVER THEIR PRECIOUS FROZEN ARMOR OR DRAGON SPAWN RATES, ALL UD HAVE TO DO IS EXTEND THE DATES ON GETTING ALL THIS STUFF, THE LOW LVLS ARENT GONNA GET ANYWHERE WITH THIS KIND OF INEFFICIENCY..... elite clans talk of boredom, but what if the interface of the game was actually fun to use???
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

Re: Patch Something Useful...

ok dude...first of use edit dont spam second off half that stuff is being talked about half that stuffs being added and some they cant do atm and third off dont shout...read forums firsts

Personally I think OTM does a very good job of prioritizing and communicating priorities to their player base. Even more amazing is the speed with which they often respond to player feedback and requests. At the design level in games, this is rare.

high level content should be the priority as they are the ones who buy plat and have been playing the game the longest
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Personally I think OTM does a very good job of prioritizing and communicating priorities to their player base. Even more amazing is the speed with which they often respond to player feedback and requests. At the design level in games, this is rare.

Yeah it's amazing. It's funny because the player base here is spoiled to how much interaction and communication they get from the Admin and the company. If you play many other MMO's it simply doesn't exist, and these aren't mom & pop MMO's. I'm talking iOS flagship MMO's.

Are something's on that list 100% valid, sure.. But others aren't, and are player whined, and not completely necessary. I hope the necessary things get patched, but I still have strong amounts of respect & faith in the direction of the patches. And I hope in the coming months we get a timetable on Update 4. Priority is subjective, but everyone wants a better game.
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

I hope OTM has abetter business plan than just cater to the high levels. What I read on these forums is that quite a few are leaving. So ai hope that they are not putting all of their eggs in their basket. I have money that ai want to spend, but I qm waiting to see that I get what I want before I spend it. If I don't feel that I can get ahead or that my money to satisfaction ratio is not to my liking then they better hope your kind don't leave.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I hope OTM has abetter business plan than just cater to the high levels. What I read on these forums is that quite a few are leaving. So ai hope that they are not putting all of their eggs in their basket. I have money that ai want to spend, but I qm waiting to see that I get what I want before I spend it. If I don't feel that I can get ahead or that my money to satisfaction ratio is not to my liking then they better hope your kind don't leave.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh