Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Juz a lil question for admin

Next patch will be in the next couple of days and have the dragons set to a more predictable spawn timer (it was set to very random so people wouldn't over-camp but they camped anyway lol)

Also we are taking the lowest drops off the baby dragon and moving it onto some 4 star wyverns and spawning those in a few places, to allow some others to have a chance at some of the event items.

Apart from that there are some new loots for aggragoth added, and various bug fixes.

Next patch will be in the next couple of days and have the dragons set to a more predictable spawn timer (it was set to very random so people wouldn't over-camp but they camped anyway lol)

Also we are taking the lowest drops off the baby dragon and moving it onto some 4 star wyverns and spawning those in a few places, to allow some others to have a chance at some of the event items.

Apart from that there are some new loots for aggragoth added, and various bug fixes.
Thx for response
You say the drop will go on 4* wyvern and spawn at serveral places?
So it won't spawn only in cave but also in lirs?
I dont think this will give lvl 50's more chance to get it but posetive for me :)

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

They will be lvl 30-50 non hostile 4* wyverns spawning in various places in lir's.
I say you should stick one in Crookback as well, for good measure.

One quick question. I have yet to see a lunar mask mob anywhere, and I was wondering if they are just in Lir's and Shalemont or if they also spawn in Stonevale. I am not fishing for their locations, but I don't want to scour SV if there are none to be found there...