Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should we increase the green dragon spawn rates?

Well farmers and. Collectors dont get tired to killing this kind of. Mobs . And looks like 2 to 3 sets of armor and variety of rings and charms if they spawn quick more ppl gets and enjoys the game , high lvls aim for 1 kind of gear plus Clan rivality is big. Is a trill to kill special mobs . Who will get the first full set , how many full sets. Ppl enjoy this the hunt. But if we keep waiting. 1hr , 6hrs and 12 hrs gets boring and the different times zones only a few ppl benefits.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

i appreciate the faster spawn rates, but i think all the dragons should drop 3 items with one guaranteed ring, one piece of armour, and one random

right now only that beast ythir drops 3
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Why should you have made the spawn faster? Because all the high lvls camp ALL OF THEM! And since this game is global we got campers 24/7! And i really wanted that new set of armour but it looks like im never going to fight a dragon :( the best thing to do is maybe spawn more dragons in different areas..because just 3 gives me a 0 % chance :roll:

Why should you have made the spawn faster? Because all the high lvls camp ALL OF THEM! And since this game is global we got campers 24/7! And i really wanted that new set of armour but it looks like im never going to fight a dragon :( the best thing to do is maybe spawn more dragons in different areas..because just 3 gives me a 0 % chance :roll:
i hear this complaint alot on mabon, its not like yall didnt know there were events coming up, youv had PLENTY of time to lvl up as we did. and they evan gave us a double xp weekend. so yall really have no excuses not to be one of those (high lvls) campin the drags. not being meen.. stating facts
Azazal 190 rogue
deadeye 191 ranger
mabon
elite

i hear this complaint alot on mabon, its not like yall didnt know there were events coming up, youv had PLENTY of time to lvl up as we did. and they evan gave us a double xp weekend. so yall really have no excuses not to be one of those (high lvls) campin the drags. not being meen.. stating facts
You guys don't even NEED discs anymore :x also in the double xp weekend i went from 70 to about 83 and now im 85..also we wanted to get a chance to kill the dragon at the EVENT but being a "high lvl" wont matter because theres actually a lvl 50 dragon that they won't even let go -_- so what does that have to do with lvl? A bunch of 80s or even 60s can pwn a dragon like that! My new quote- "If you need,don't get"- Simple Logic :ugeek: