Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should we increase the green dragon spawn rates?

yes. elites been camping that dragon like crazy. at least now, we had a chance to start killing bosses while their distracted, even though the armour is level 100 requiremtn, you should increase speed so we can get a chance to gear up. they have so many members it going to keep on going for a while
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.

I think it would be perfect to do same thng as on bloodfang amd the other wolfs (old blue wolf)
He spawned at one spot every hour (not sure, long ago)
So take a spot where the green dragon spawns and let all the greenies spawn there with a spawn time of an hour :D
And if u want to make it random do like 40 to 90 minutes. They now spawn way to slow

I know this will make people camp the dragon and kill him nonstop. But if you cant beat them and get the kill you should really go train and join them orrrrrrrrrrrr just go train so you can rule the spot

I liked the system with the wolf -! Yes is was a noob and almost nevr got the kill and when i had it was a 50 resist !-
But that is how it should be the high lvls got the high "rare" armour

*Kassoe
*Druid 212
*Resurgens
*Herne

Yeasterday i camped from 9:00am-2:30am (from the morning to the afternoon to the next morning) and i fell asleep and i was camping the level 140 all that time and no spawn. You should deffinently increase spawn rates.
So you can kill over and over without giving anyone a chance? :|

This is the only time i will said you need a a drop cap ( like exp ) and is already there for example chess pieces only low lvls players get thems , making close only to the lvl Of the boss lets said dragon lvl 50 ( 50 up to 99 lvl gets drop multiple drops 2 or 3) dragon lvl 90 ( 80 lvl to lvl 130 ) multiple drops 2 to 3 , lvl 140 ( 100lvl to lvl 140) multiple drops 3 to 5 .

But in the other hand this motivaded. Players to grow to be aible to gets drops . But is too slOw as the game
As grow is not enough to feed all players.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

This comment goes to all the people arguing to leave the spawn rate the same, because they think high levels will camp nonstop.

They already are camping nonstop :lol: . If you want a better chance to get the dragon armor, I suggest you guys start asking for a faster spawn rate.
Good job celtic heroes!

This comment goes to all the people arguing to leave the spawn rate the same, because they think high levels will camp nonstop.

They already are camping nonstop :lol: . If you want a better chance to get the dragon armor, I suggest you guys start asking for a faster spawn rate.
Actually it'll just make them campers happier to kill it over and over! Idk how many times i have to repeat that :roll: if the spawns stay slow then maybe they'll stop camping it? Admin just needs to conferm it :roll: :twisted: