Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Long time players...

Crarfting would be interesting if you could combine perhaps a armor or weapon with something you get from a mob. It would be something that would probably take a decent amount of time to do. Perhaps just a patch that's easy to do yet adds multiple hours of gameplay?
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

i havent left i continue to play help our clan an new players i suggest the same an i cant wait to beta test the new update i know ya'll are workin hard on it oh i been playin since it came out i work an i could play alot on my other shift but now i play more in the daytime wher as i was playin late night on my true shift i only hav one character that is high level an i play him more than my rogue or ranger
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

noticed a lot of players have left for other games in beta testing now but i continue to play this game i love so much jus leveling an helping
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Ya recently I've been just helping out people level up by healing them and giving them poison weapon so they hit higher which helps when there a Druid. Idk I would rather have my one class that's the best it can be and help others then to continue to level up classes which would benefit less in the long run.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

I have not been playing as much as i used to either. And i noticed a lot of other old players have gone missing as well. The only thing that is keeping me playing, is trying to keep my title as highest level player on crom. I'm at a tie right now. But Because of the lack of exp i get, it results in me logging off or looking for druids to help kill the bosses. i have tried the character branching idea, but i can never keep a character. I will level it up to twenty then delete it. However I can wait until the update and most people who quit did no hear he details of the release.
Dudezzy, 59 rogue
Good job celtic heroes!

It is getting pretty boring when I first started playing ppl were scattered thoughout the land some in crookback others in lirs reach some in catacombs now everyone is stuffed in catacombs even low lvls when I logged in I saw crookback hallow empty almost the same in lirs reach I hope u make something for noobs and for higher lvls as well also any idea when update will come :mrgreen:
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]