Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Admin, would appreciate an update

It was nice letting us know what you guys are working on. You gave us a shortlist before on goblin suits, faerie charms, carpets, etc.

Any chance you can tell us what's in the pipeline? OW is deserted these days, I will login at primetime hours and see 4 people in it. Very sad.
It would be great to know if there's anything worth waiting for.

Is Aggragoth a higher priority than more male faerie charms?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Admin, would appreciate an update

Moon and sun masks? Some elaboration please... Im very curious.

:roll: Call me crazy, but I am guessing there will be a masquerade mask that looks like either a sun or a crescent moon similar to many costume ball masks.

I have no idea per se, but this sounds likely, a nice fun new solstice vanity. As part of the end of summer event.

But either way, let's just figure it out when they patch it :lol:
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Next things coming are moon and sun masks, green dragon bosses, new aggragoth loots, new levelling areas in otherworld up to level 150. After that we will be working on the new zones and adding in rare enemies with rare loots in existing areas.
wtf new masks. why don't you work on something actualy important to the game like new quests,gold drops and other things to do other than grinding. also why work on new zones when when the you have more urgent more relevant things about the zones you already made. fix/polish the current zones then make new ones. if you would listin to us, the players, you would have alot better game and wouldn't be losing as much player base
ign: wreckall. ign: beastmode
lv: 90+. lv: 35+
clan: raptureve.

Next things coming are moon and sun masks, green dragon bosses, new aggragoth loots, new levelling areas in otherworld up to level 150. After that we will be working on the new zones and adding in rare enemies with rare loots in existing areas.
wtf new masks. why don't you work on something actualy important to the game like new quests,gold drops and other things to do other than grinding. also why work on new zones when when the you have more urgent more relevant things about the zones you already made. fix/polish the current zones then make new ones. if you would listin to us, the players, you would have alot better game and wouldn't be losing as much player base
Polish your grammar, then tell them to polish the game.

I hate when people trash OTM and typ3 l1k3 th15

ok hitler, btw I don't talk like that. I love when people sit around OTM forums and go grammar Nazi on everyone

Also I'm sorry I prefer quality zones than a bunch of crap zones that no one will want to play. when people lose intrest of playing they quit. when you quit all your hard work goes to waist. (I'm starting to sound like a direct tv commercial lol) also OTM will lose money too

I'm not trashing them I'm trying to improve the game so good again like pre update 2. I may come on harsh but in the end if you pull of the good and relize what I'm saying it will return to it's former glory (and make OTM more money)
ign: wreckall. ign: beastmode
lv: 90+. lv: 35+
clan: raptureve.

ok hitler, btw I don't talk like that. I love when people sit around OTM forums and go grammar Nazi on everyone

Also I'm sorry I prefer quality zones than a bunch of crap zones that no one will want to play. when people lose intrest of playing they quit. when you quit all your hard work goes to waist. (I'm starting to sound like a direct tv commercial lol) also OTM will lose money too

I'm not trashing them I'm trying to improve the game so good again like pre update 2. I may come on harsh but in the end if you pull of the good and relize what I'm saying it will return to it's former glory (and make OTM more money)
Dude, before you start going on how bad the games is.. Please tell us the reasons. I live this game and don't see any problem with the existing areas and excited to see what they come up with next patch :D
blue is my favorite color!