Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ruby

Ok I just noticed that when you sell a ruby to the lux shop it sells for 750, but when you sell a ruby spirit star to the same shop it only sells for 400, even though in it's blurb it says 'This ruby contains the essence of a Goldleaf Wisp, only increasing it's rarity and value.' Even though it's actually worth less. This is just something I have seen and a friend told me to post it so here it is xD.
Golden ~ Lugh
113+ Ranger

Re: Ruby

Ok I just noticed that when you sell a ruby to the lux shop it sells for 750, but when you sell a ruby spirit star to the same shop it only sells for 400, even though in it's blurb it says 'This ruby contains the essence of a Goldleaf Wisp, only increasing it's rarity and value.' Even though it's actually worth less. This is just something I have seen and a friend told me to post it so here it is xD.
What's the point to this?
Jakes Aura
206 - Rogue
Retired and came back - Playing this magnificent game for fun

Perhaps the plain ruby is large, clear, and a deep red colour (all properties which increase its value), and the ruby spirit star is small, opaque, pale red, and has visible flaws (all properties which decrease its value). So even though the essence of the wisp makes the spirit star more valuable, it does not make up for the comparatively poorer and less valuable base gem.
Lugh | Lightface: Druid 141 | Kaonashi: Druid 141 | FacepaIm: Rogue 141
The B Team: Noface: Warrior 130 | Tsundere: Mage 130 | Smileyface: Druid 130
Retired from CH since 2013

Perhaps the plain ruby is large, clear, and a deep red colour (all properties which increase its value), and the ruby spirit star is small, opaque, pale red, and has visible flaws (all properties which decrease its value). So even though the essence of the wisp makes the spirit star more valuable, it does not make up for the comparatively poorer and less valuable base gem.
Hahaha
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

Hahahaha good point!
Herne Lir

rubys are needed for mage warden upgrade quests. you can sell them for 4k. well, now adays mages are full with upgrade.if you are evil you can sell for 5k :twisted:
Not playing celtic heroes anymore
Even though I quit, nobody is getting anything.