Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

rogue skills sucks!

I was so exited to get the new rogue skill but after i got them they werent all to good, compared to what the other classes are getting. so i thought since rogues were made for lots of dps we should get a new skill that give a big hit and stunns the enemy but cost lots of mana and regain time to use again takes as long as sneaky attack. :) just my opinion tell me what you guys think.
Ios
Epona, fullcircle lv 100 rogue

Android
Fingal, Gilberto1029 lv 94 druid

Re: rogue skills sucks!

Hello:)
Ok my request (but all has already been asked ) is:
- rogue sneaky and assasinate avaible for knuckleblades, caus i dont know why it doesnt working: knucklesblades xan hit fast and hard for sneaky...same for assasinate. They would be less powerfull as knucklesblades do less damage but i wont waste points on it when i m using both wepons:)
- then assasinate cooldown should be a bit less(same as sneaky, perfect timing for using on all mobs when leveling
- play dead is really fun and help a lot: now when i attack a mob and when i m sure ill die i run a bit and play dead...so i dont die(no idols waste and i can stay in the place where i want to lvl:) it would be really cool if sigils work in duel...so we can regen easely...but it will be really unfair:)

Fr3

I'm a guide, clic my sig to pm me!!
Hh