Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: "The Ceremonial dagger" Quest

The only thing you need the dagger for is the Divine damage it deals to the Chaos wraiths. I think the only other Divine damage items you can get are the warden+ questline weapons - and I don't remember if you can get that Warden weapon without doing that one quest with the dagger....

You could try finding a higher level player with a warden/meteoric/frozen etc weapon and see if you can party up and have them kill it - otherwise you may just need to wait for the support ticket to be checked out.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

That quest isn't a requirement for the warden set. So if for some reason no one helps you or the ticket doesn't work out, You'll be able to do that quest at lvl 80 when you can get the weapon quest :)
Lir 2012
Sanjivani-186 Druid
Nagaraja-186 Mage
Bhakti-186 Warrior

Ranjha-134 Ranger
Heer Chaudhary-134 Rouge

0lgar-186 Druid (retired)
Onmund-186 Mage (retired)

That quest isn't a requirement for the warden set. So if for some reason no one helps you or the ticket doesn't work out, You'll be able to do that quest at lvl 80 when you can get the weapon quest :)
Thank you for your opinion.
I dropped my dagger without thinking... I was so pathetic, I didn't feel good.
Yesterday, I seriously thought about deleting the character

Don't worry too much about it - it's not a vital quest! It happens, especially once you start running out of space...gotta get rid of some stuff, and inevitably you'll end up dropping something you'll need haha.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!