Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best weapons in game

Id like to know what the best weapons in the game are for each class
The best warrior wep I've seen is a two handed battle axe with 48 slash damage and 54 crush on one weapon it's probably the most powerful in the game
Doing Magic stuff since June 2011

Re: Best weapons in game

SgianDubh.JPG
SgianDubh.JPG (33.47 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
EvasiveLangsax.JPG
EvasiveLangsax.JPG (35.03 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
IceLangsax.JPG
IceLangsax.JPG (34.61 KiB) Viewed 5295 times
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions..."
World: Arawn
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)

Clan: Serenity

thank you Aisha. i also have the Sharp Langsax which was perviously best. which leads me to assume the solid grand staff is no longer the best; i got it prior the update. i just wanted to post some new weapons for the rogue i have obtained. i hope others do the same.

i know a certain ranger who has a great bow i will capture an image of next time since it is better than any other i have seen.
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)

Solid Grand Staff may not be, but I haven't seen any better drops. For some reason druid armor/weapons are at an extremely low drop rate. I'm not pursuing any weapons/armor so this doesn't bother me at the moment. Anyone else notice this? I've been getting ton of redclaw drops from bosses and rogue armor but not many druid/mage. In all the bosses we killed we've gotten 2 mage pieces and maybe one druid piece.

thank you Aisha. i also have the Sharp Langsax which was perviously best. which leads me to assume the solid grand staff is no longer the best; i got it prior the update. i just wanted to post some new weapons for the rogue i have obtained. i hope others do the same.

i know a certain ranger who has a great bow i will capture an image of next time since it is better than any other i have seen.

Could you read my guide and weapon list. And Post any missing Items?
Thanks =]
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

i bought the Langsax of Ice off a mage friend and the Evasive Langsax came from either avatar or incarnation of donn. i forget which exactly :?
Annora (90)*****
Tsubame (66) ****
Tsunade (33)
LilRaven (25)