Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Add the possibility of a fourth drop from Dhiothu: Dhiothu helm

It would be nice to make it easier to obtain the Doch Gull with another helm like BT helm that is compatible with the armor auras, and also improve the reward of defeating dhiothu, now being possible a dhiothu helm to drop as a fourth item from dhiothu. As for the statistics, I think there are several different statistics to be explored in this helm.
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

Re: Add the possibility of a fourth drop from Dhiothu: Dhiothu helm

I don't know about a dhiothu helm but a fourth drop would definitely be good. It's kind of insulting that after spending the same time and effort as on any eg boss ( or more) we only get three drops. "But diothu only takes 27 people" well that's if you don't have back ups for anything and it's not like you can't kill it with more people, it's just different. Also you can kill BT and gele with around 30 people it's just harder. I definitely agree Dio needs another drop, or maybe even 2. Dio helms though... They should probably just boost blood thorn helm drops. Also ability rings drop rate.

I don't know about a dhiothu helm but a fourth drop would definitely be good. It's kind of insulting that after spending the same time and effort as on any eg boss ( or more) we only get three drops. "But diothu only takes 27 people" well that's if you don't have back ups for anything and it's not like you can't kill it with more people, it's just different. Also you can kill BT and gele with around 30 people it's just harder. I definitely agree Dio needs another drop, or maybe even 2. Dio helms though... They should probably just boost blood thorn helm drops. Also ability rings drop rate.
I don't think it's so interesting to inflate the game with Dhiothu's equipment, see, these equipment are the best in the game, and there is still gelebron and Bt to drop top items. I don't know if it was clear, but Dhiothu helm would be a fickle drop, sometimes it drops, sometimes not, it would be an extra fourth drop, being a rare occurrence, of course. Well, don't you agree that it would be nice to have another helm variety like bt helm to complete armor auras?
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

I don't think it's so interesting to inflate the game with Dhiothu's equipment, see, these equipment are the best in the game, and there is still gelebron and Bt to drop top items. I don't know if it was clear, but Dhiothu helm would be a fickle drop, sometimes it drops, sometimes not, it would be an extra fourth drop, being a rare occurrence, of course. Well, don't you agree that it would be nice to have another helm variety like bt helm to complete armor auras?
I guess it depends what server you're on. I would definitely like to see more dhiothu equipment in the game. It's not that I don't want more Helms, I just would rather make other drops more accessible to people before adding another rare drop.