Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unannounced Dino/Area List Changes?

Hi,

After a reset a few weeks ago, the area list was changed from 25 players/page to 50 players/page.

After the reset a few days ago, Taranis got their first pre-rage Dhiothu kill after interrupting almost every heal. Usually we interrupt 2/3 of the heals. There was no significant change in our expose level nor number of bashers/freezers.

Were these changes intentional? Have other servers noticed a changed Dhiothu evasion level?

Thanks,

Regenleif
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Unannounced Dino/Area List Changes?

Once again we killed with only 10% of invigs going through, compared to 30%+ previously. No change to expose.

Could we get a confirmation that there was or was not a change? We base our # of bash/freeze toons on the evasion rate.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Re: Unannounced Dino/Area List Changes?

Once again we killed with only 10% of invigs going through, compared to 30%+ previously. No change to expose.

Could we get a confirmation that there was or was not a change? We base our # of bash/freeze toons on the evasion rate.
They did it by mistake should be fixed I think …