Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bring back arena event

I agree bring back arena event... only people who are salty is becuase they server didnt get not 1 crystal
Lmao you must be kidding. The lag totally didn't exist right? We all totally love getting 2 fps and getting blasted by aoes and dots constantly and not being able to attack back and having servers like epona glitch into walls to cheat... What doesn't sound amazing about going through that again, I wonder!

I sense a pattern here, why ask the devs to bring back an event that basically makes the gameplay for 70% of the playerbase so frustrating, my guess is those asking for this event are from epona.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

I sense a pattern here, why ask the devs to bring back an event that basically makes the gameplay for 70% of the playerbase so frustrating, my guess is those asking for this event are from epona.

Its probably is

Not everyone, just because "everyone" has the opportunity to get the item does not mean that everyone ignores the problems of that event. Note: if Epona had made a bug, the drops would have been removed as there was in the other event.
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"