Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: BT helms

-1 million the whole point of playing the game is to grind it out i dont want easier drops so then later we can ask for more new content because we got so many bt helms
extremely great point. from what we know the drops are random.. one server might get more helms than other but its all part of the experience. bt helms are extremely good and by far better helm than you can get so it shouldn't come in easy. but definitely sucks to hear that you guys had no luck lately!! hopefully it gets better
You Can't Judge A Book By Its Cover. But You Can By Its First Few Chapters And Certainly By Its Last.

+1

Better drop rates for BT helms and BT ability rings please.

150 kills in our server, no ranger BT helm yet.
Stop complaining the whole point of the game is to grind it out. You should be grateful if you get a single one before 500 kills.
Nee, Proud CHIEFTAIN of the beloved Aeon KodiakReavers of Belenus,
229 Druid

If you dont understand the game and the Developer, you always complain anything and everyting. But if you try to understand the game and the Devs you will know why the drop rates are soooooo baaaďdddddd. But dont cry if the drop rates are bad, because its just a game. Only noobs will cry for a drop.

- 1 billion, because its just a game. :lol:

To HAMZA,
Dont worry hamza because the toxic community will help you.

+1

Better drop rates for BT helms and BT ability rings please.

150 kills in our server, no ranger BT helm yet.
Took us 300 kills to get a tank helm and we still don’t have a dps druid helm :lol: Keep at it and hope to get lucky.
    World-Gwydion
    Surya7 (Warrior Lvl 225)
    Prominence (Warrior Lvl 220)
    Raijin (Druid Lvl 221)
    Clan-Relentless

There seems to be a misconception about how long it should take to receive a drop.

In this circumstance... VR's drop rates are not the problem. Each piece is valued and therefore assigned a specific % within the loot table(s). They make the most sense. But what doesn't make the most sense is players thinking that it should take them hundreds of kills at this moment.

In retrospect, a drop with 0.075% drop chance should not come within 100 kills. It's extremely unlikely. However, 100 BT kills is the equivalent of spending 300 days. A good handful of kills are from Maintenance. In about 1 year, we have many resets that provide quicker kills.

If there were never any resets and we waited an average for every boss. 500 BT's is equivalent to 4.1 years.
    I'm sorry whoever the numb-nut is above, but a single person waiting 4.1 years would not stand for it. (The average person). In that elapsed time, I would expect far more content brought into the game, OR I would expect to have already moved onto playing another game. The fact that 50+ players are spending that time waiting for a drop makes it even less likely and that explains why the game has such a high turnover rate with players. If I knew every player that played in the last year and they were all active. We wouldn't be sticking around 50 people at a boss fight, but more like 200. They all grow tired of the wait and quit though.

The way to remedy this situation isn't improving drop rates or limiting the drops to the best items, but simply shifting the waiting period. The boss downtime and spawn window.

Downtime could be 24 hours and a window of 24 hours. This would introduce at least twice as many BT's in a year and provide more chances at the drops that we all desire.

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

There seems to be a misconception about how long it should take to receive a drop.

In this circumstance... VR's drop rates are not the problem. Each piece is valued and therefore assigned a specific % within the loot table(s). They make the most sense. But what doesn't make the most sense is players thinking that it should take them hundreds of kills at this moment.

In retrospect, a drop with 0.075% drop chance should not come within 100 kills. It's extremely unlikely. However, 100 BT kills is the equivalent of spending 300 days. A good handful of kills are from Maintenance. In about 1 year, we have many resets that provide quicker kills.

If there were never any resets and we waited an average for every boss. 500 BT's is equivalent to 4.1 years.
    I'm sorry whoever the numb-nut is above, but a single person waiting 4.1 years would not stand for it. (The average person). In that elapsed time, I would expect far more content brought into the game, OR I would expect to have already moved onto playing another game. The fact that 50+ players are spending that time waiting for a drop makes it even less likely and that explains why the game has such a high turnover rate with players. If I knew every player that played in the last year and they were all active. We wouldn't be sticking around 50 people at a boss fight, but more like 200. They all grow tired of the wait and quit though.

The way to remedy this situation isn't improving drop rates or limiting the drops to the best items, but simply shifting the waiting period. The boss downtime and spawn window.

Downtime could be 24 hours and a window of 24 hours. This would introduce at least twice as many BT's in a year and provide more chances at the drops that we all desire.
    I see your point, but a BT respawn faster would make the most common BT items start super easy to get, I think simply increasing the chance of bt helm dropping is better.

But as you showed, it's ridiculous to spend all that time in a game, it doesn't make sense.
    "Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"