Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to: Dhiothu, August 2020

We just celebrated our third (also painstakingly long) kill using this strategy, thank you!

I am rather concerned with how easy it is to make anonymous level 1 characters to grief the frozen troll, hopefully VR can address this with the next update.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

Lir continues to kill Dhio without the need to use a strategy with only 27, we use 2 suicide tanks for trolls (1 extra if other get tp), and dps mages and druids to keep 5 * wyrm down in the respawn, With this strategy it is possible to let all dps participate and we kill easily in 15 minutes. I believe it is a good strategy for servers that have not yet kill with 27.

Uhh so maintank never gets poofed? O.o
This is what Epona does, it works quite well as long as the mages and druids are paying attention. The teleport affects people without enough aggro. I'm pretty sure the top 27 people with the most aggro never get tp. So no If your tank is doing his job he should always have the most aggro. Otherwise his not doing his job.

Lir continues to kill Dhio without the need to use a strategy with only 27, we use 2 suicide tanks for trolls (1 extra if other get tp), and dps mages and druids to keep 5 * wyrm down in the respawn, With this strategy it is possible to let all dps participate and we kill easily in 15 minutes. I believe it is a good strategy for servers that have not yet kill with 27.

This is what Epona does, it works quite well as long as the mages and druids are paying attention. The teleport affects people without enough aggro. I'm pretty sure the top 27 people with the most aggro never get tp. So no If your tank is doing his job he should always have the most aggro. Otherwise his not doing his job.
Unless it happens right after they die and idol? Horrible luck ik but a factor?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Unless it happens right after they die and idol? Horrible luck ik but a factor?
there is no factor, it is simple, keep troll away from mt and the center so as not to kill dps, kill wyrm on respawn, mt never loses agro, and dps will never die, the druids mt, tank, and the best dps never receive Tp. since you have agro with dps. this strategy cannot fail if everyone pays attention and doesn’t heal wyrm at kill.
Darley/ DGMage / lvl228/ Server Lir

Darley Channel YouTube

How many bashers do yall use (other than mt)? Or do you not use any at all? In the video I only saw Julius Caesar bash, do Im guessing yall rely on freeze?
Usually 3 bashers, it makes far more sense to rely on Freeze though since mages are strong DPS on Dhiothu, melee are relatively useless. There's not point filling your 27 spots with unnecessary warriors.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”