Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Apostate bracelet

I will say trying to farm this item has been the most frustrating and depressing experience i have ever had in any game i have ever played.. It feel like a hopeless waste of time... I can appreciate a challenge but the chances for a drop are astronomically low. Day after day, week after week, month after month, no drop... More than likely someone who has never even farmed the item will come along and get it to drop by accident and hunderds of hours of my time will be wasted..
Last edited by 0din on Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

I will say trying to farm this item has been the most frustrating and depressing experience i have ever had in any game i have ever played.. It feel like a hopeless waste of time... I can appreciate a challenge but the chances for a drop are astronomically low. Day after day, week after week, month after month, no drop... More than likely someone who has never even farmed the item will come along and get it to drop by accident and hunderds if hours of my time will be wasted..
That might be the point: having an item that's "not farmable" and can be stumbled upon by players randomly.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I will say trying to farm this item has been the most frustrating and depressing experience i have ever had in any game i have ever played.. It feel like a hopeless waste of time... I can appreciate a challenge but the chances for a drop are astronomically low. Day after day, week after week, month after month, no drop... More than likely someone who has never even farmed the item will come along and get it to drop by accident and hunderds if hours of my time will be wasted..
That might be the point: having an item that's "not farmable" and can be stumbled upon by players randomly.
What a wonderful idea! Give the most powerul dps item in the game to a random player that did nothing to earn it..smh

The bracer shouldn't have ever been introduced into the game in the first place. The time they spent on making those rare drops should have been put into a meaningful update. Maybe then we would have gotten the summer update they planned.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

The bracer shouldn't have ever been introduced into the game in the first place. The time they spent on making those rare drops should have been put into a meaningful update. Maybe then we would have gotten the summer update they planned.
It is just a way for them to keep us playing for countless hours...

I would love for them to move away from raid content and make things like trade 50-100k tower crystals (the bounty ones) for 1 apostate. To make it more farmable. Do that for all the rare items and the bounty items to give them more use.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

To be honest the game messed up during the start they dropped very frequently my server managed to acquire 4 in the first 2 month after this never seen another drop in many months should of had a high drop rate at the start not once a few got it and none to be seen again
----------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

Usually that's what crafting is for. You can run around collecting different materials, trading, hunting, enchanting, leveling your ability and eventually you earn yourself some epic gear. You can have some drops only from certain adds that spawn during a raid or something. Indtead of grinding away hopelessly at the merciless mercy of rng, or kill raid after raid trying to get certain items which may never drop. That or someone else gets it instead of you because since the items dont have properly balanced drop rates theres only one item for 50 people.

But apparently any kind of crafting is too difficult to add.