Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Hmmm

Nice one spoiling the surprise pet barrel. Now we’ll have to do something moves and does stuff.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.

Nice one spoiling the surprise pet barrel. Now we’ll have to do something moves and does stuff.
I can't speak for other players, but I'd be fine with just a rolling barrel following me around.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

I can't speak for other players, but I'd be fine with just a rolling barrel following me around.
Let it be known that this is probably my favorite pet suggestion I have ever seen and will ever see for this game
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Would be epic. Get tokens in chests. Exchange em for a barrel full of liquid. You select the color from the pet vendor. Then your pet barrel rolls beside you into battle and tapping it gives you its type of lix. "Age" your barrel of lix to make it more potent and therefore longer lasting. I love it! ;)

No, not rolling; it never moves while you're looking at it, it just moves closer every time you look back at it (kinda like the Weeping-Angels from Dr. Who).
It'd have to be rendered separately for every user, but worth it.

Like this cat

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com