Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Celtic Heroes community is growing

This post was sparked by the relatively recent statement from Definitus that, as the title says, the community is growing. I am extremely curious what this means for the VR team working on Celtic Heroes. Does the team have any plans or maybe at least some preliminary ideas of how to support a larger player base? Or was this perhaps just an enthusiastic but inconsequential comment from our admin. ( Of a minor but less than 1% increase in the player base. °~°. ) Even if there are no plans it would be good to know.

Re: The Celtic Heroes community is growing

I think if there is any plan the community would want to know obviously, but unless it's terrible I don't see why anyone would buy less plat then they already do with no ideas about anything. Difinitus also said VR plans to support CH for for many years to come and I choose to take him at his word. I'm not asking for any announcements if thats what it sounds like. I mean if they're working on something that's great but after his comment I'm curious as to what a "growing" community means to the team, for the game and their ideas. We all know that most ideas remain just that, ideas and they never happen.

Basically I'm wondering what the team thinks about the game if that makes it clearer, any ideas they have with the prompt of a "growing community". (Which I intentionally chose being extremely vague so it's easy for anyone to give an answer.) I think it would be really cool if other team members than Difinitus wanted to give an answer in five minutes or if anyone wanted to take half an hour to make a more elaborate answer, that would also be amazing.