Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New server and new class?

A new class would be really neat, but would take an unbelievable amount of effort for VR to come up with - they'd have to design a ton of content (armor, weapons, skills, jewelry etc), as well as come up with a niche for the class to fill.

A new server wouldn't really fix anything - if anything it would make things worse, because one more server means even less players going into the rest of the servers. As for the dominant clan issue - I can practically guarantee that within a week or two of a new server opening up (once people start getting to the level where boss fights start to get challenging), there will be a single clan that people start gravitating toward. CH is designed around the mindset that players work together to fight bosses - and the easiest way to do that is in a single large clan, rather than relying on external chat apps for communication between multiple clans.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

New class would be nice, but as the guy said, gigantic content to add. But if I were to choose a class, I would choose the "creature summoner" class archetype: It would have summoning spells for each creature, it would have dps creatures and tank creatures, providing the game with one more class to fill the tank role. That's just an explanation I could make some addenda
"Everything that is priced is cheap, only what money doesn't buy is really expensive, and whoever doesn't get it, will always be a miserable"

I think I would much rather subclasses than a whole new class. I think it would be relatively easy to create a summoner subclass for mage or Druid they'd have to add the summoning skill I guess but there's already some skills that could just be modified to work better with summoned creatures. like cloak of fire and I have this crazy idea where when I cast sacrifice it also provides a damage buff. Druids could make tank creatures but u could probably add some damage elements to there existing skills. I think it would be really interesting to make subclasses that utilize currently useless skills.
How ever I can't help to think that there r 3 "martial" classes with 1 ranged and 2 magic with no dedicated melee. Melee caster class anyone?

Would be good if they added another class or made a new world to start fresh without a dominating clan.
What kind of class do you think Celtic Heroes could benefit from?

I see the merit of a Fresh Start server but adding additional servers is not something the Development Team is considering at this time.

Would be good if they added another class or made a new world to start fresh without a dominating clan.
What kind of class do you think Celtic Heroes could benefit from?

I see the merit of a Fresh Start server but adding additional servers is not something the Development Team is considering at this time.
As others have mentioned I think a summoner class would be cool, but also a melee caster class. Maybe it could be both.