Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Heeeyyyyy VR!!

So how long are you all gonna ignore (or delete) posts of people tellin u to fix ur damn servers. Thts totally absurd rnw....servers laggy, random kickin for people, and hey u were kicked while on an eg...gl getting back and wht we get from developers is "hey be patient and dont log in masses"....what? we all know u dk any damn thing about the game so dont make it even worse for yourselves cmon.
All i m sayin if yall keepin this game rnw as a cashcow....Good Job yall FAILED in even tht!
Atlease fix the servers so people can log...and give u the money ur currently driven by to pour in ur new damn game. Idk how the heck yall makin a new game when u cant even takeover an alrd runin game with playerbase meh
Ps: ik this post will get deleted anw so i ll just say like my last deletedpost......
THE SERVERS ARE TRASH GJ!
Basel 225 DG mage
Ascension
Danu

Re: Heeeyyyyy VR!!

The servers are not worse or "downgraded" than before. The community is growing and increasing the strain of the login servers.

Ensuring players are able to login in an timely manner and reducing disconnects remains is one of the team's top priorities. Thank you for letting us know when it's not working and for your patience while we work to make it better.
It is a hardware problem, not a software problem and the Celtic Heroes team at Virtual Realms is working on this problem. Please be patient.
Signature updated as of December 10th, 2022

177 Druid Sulis
123 Ranger fingal
102 Rogue Sulis