Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Time for new chests? (Maybe bring back lanrik?)

If they brought back all those popular fash sets at once it'd devalue them all extremely and that isn't very fair to collectors, I'd prefer 1-2 decent sets per chest
When/if we get a change it may be the only chest fashion change til sometime next winter. Better to keep it interesting for as long as possible. ; )
They would be worn out for as long as possible if we did that lol I would rather to keep sweet fash sets less common and not flood the servers with them, the fun of wearing hunter, lan, and ard is that you don't have to walk around looking like literally everyone else so if they make them all super common it'd take away the fun.

Re: Time for new chests? (Maybe bring back lanrik?)

If they brought back all those popular fash sets at once it'd devalue them all extremely and that isn't very fair to collectors, I'd prefer 1-2 decent sets per chest
When/if we get a change it may be the only chest fashion change til sometime next winter. Better to keep it interesting for as long as possible. ; )
They would be worn out for as long as possible if we did that lol I would rather to keep sweet fash sets less common and not flood the servers with them, the fun of wearing hunter, lan, and ard is that you don't have to walk around looking like literally everyone else so if they make them all super common it'd take away the fun.

Have fun trying to have that not happen.
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage